Role: Product Support Analyst (1L/Cloud Analyst) Client Services, Noida
What are we trying to do?
Wallstreet Suite is an enterprise solution for the world’s largest and most complex organizations. It offers an advanced and higly configurable treasury and risk management system for global treasuries with high demand for scalability and volume. We work in a global environment with top Corporates and Central banks across the world. We provide L1/L2/L3 support for all the issues faced by customers with quality resolution. We also act as a bridge between our Customers and various internal teams, providing support on a rotational shift basis for US/Europe/India time zone.
What do we need help with?
We need people with excellent problem-solving skills to solve customer issues that may raise from wide range of functionalities and technologies on the product. Candidate should be intuitive with best approach for any problem. Should have the appetite to update skill set constantly in the ever changing dynamics.
What you will do?
The main responsibilities will consist of solving complex technical and configuration problems, reacting to critical issues on a timely basis and the expert support of clients using our software. A significant portion of time is spent building client relationships, fixing client issues and liaising with R&D to report issues and work on code and configuration solutions.
The right applicant will be offered professional and personal training, plenty of scope for development, and a dynamic, challenging and rewarding work place where state-of- the-art technologies are being used.
What you’ll need to know:
Education and expertise
Relevant degree qualification - B.Tech/M.Tech/MCA-
Ideally in computer science or general engineering graduate with around 3-4 years of experience. Good Communication with Analytical skills.
- Operating systems (Linux, Windows, Solaris)
- Knowledge in Java, Web servers
- Good to have exposure to JEE base third party solutions (any one of these app servers - JBoss, WebLogic, Tomcat, Glassfish)
- Good to have exposure in Performance, Tuning & Application Profiling.
- Good to have Message bus technology including ActiveMQ or MQSeries
- scripting languages (Python, Java script, XML, XSL/XSLTt), SQL, PL/SQL, shell)
- To be knowledgeable on Windows, Citrix, Linux and Oracle / MS-SQL server administration
-Good to have knowledge on web certs, SSL, TLS, network topology
- SQL or Oracle Administration would be an advantage.
· Rotational Shift work (Night and Day) – as and when required
· Able to communicate effectively across all business functions;
· Self-motivated and service minded;
· Able to work independently as well as within a team;
· Able to work on several tasks at the same time;
· Able to fight against the deadlines and cope with stress, and work in a constantly evolving environment;
· Able to read and understand contract with clients and being commercially aware.
Ability to demonstrate a clear understanding of the Financial Services Sector. It is a plus if the candidate has already worked with Wallstreet product or any other similar Treasury and Portfolio Management systems.
Experience of work in support area within a multi-cultural environment is an asset
Who you are:
A client Services function oriented person who takes ownership, has drive, skilled in execution, follows timeliness, focuses on productivity, is very innovative, good team player, believes in continuous improvement and ability to work under pressure.
Who we are?
Automation positively transforms the lives of people and business. Our software helps you improve decision-making, increase efficiency, simplify complex processes and empower your people. We enable financial institutions, central banks and corporations to digitize and automate their most business-critical processes. We are reinventing the way business is done through innovations in automation technology.
We encourage creativity by automating repetitive tasks.
We think long-term to get it right the first time
We are not limited by the status quo: we challenge boundaries, question assumptions and make transformative leaps.