Product Marketing Manager – Commodities – 5262
- Manage critical interaction with product management, sales, and engineering and drive the development of common strategic goals, priorities, and positioning for the business.
- Incorporate competitive/market intelligence to identify and prioritize new business opportunities in existing markets and develop marketing plans to build awareness and adoption in new vertical markets and industries.
- Keep track of the competitors’ offer and positioning in the market
- Develop customer acquisition and expansion strategy for Clients’ solutions in the space.
- Contribute to the Clients’ customer experience strategy across digital touchpoints, products and platforms together with the Marketing execution team
- Develop core messaging and be part of the team creating high-impact marketing content and product collateral for client engagement.
- Produce marketing deliverables – sales tools, collateral, webinars, content for Client events, speaking proposals, web content, as needed - to improve the effectiveness of the BDR and global sales teams.
- Collaborate in analyst relations and public relations initiatives to improve awareness and market positioning.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- You must be both analytical and creative, and possess extensive knowledge in a variety of disciplines in marketing, as well as other areas of the organization to fully engage the business in the brand’s success.
- Experience developing high level marketing and brand strategy in line with the strategic vision of a SaaS and/or software firm for international markets.
- Outstanding writing skills, with the ability to simplify complex concepts.
- Demonstrated ability to work across multiple departments and stakeholders
- Persistence to execute in a high growth, frequently changing environment.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Flexibility—ability to cope with ambiguity and initiate structure where needed.
- Deep understanding of changing market dynamics.
- Experience building brand awareness in the software industry.
- Thorough knowledge of marketing principles, brand, product and service management, sales, business development and customer experience; along with a demonstrated track record of success and performance.
- Experience developing product/solutions positioning development
- Bachelors’ degree required. Master’s Degree with a specialization in Marketing preferred.
- 7+ years marketing experience in positions of increasing responsibility; preferably with treasury or enterprise software solutions experience.
- 2+ years experience in a product marketing function
Get notified for similar jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts