We also believe that creating the best technology is not enough. We have a deep commitment to providing the best service and support in the industry. We partner with our customers to solve the hardest problems they face and ensure they achieve their goals. We are hands-on and solutions-oriented, and we understand that we succeed only when our customers succeed.
At ION, we are committed to building a thriving, diverse and connected culture where people feel welcomed and are invited to bring their whole, authentic selves to work every day.
FX Business Analysts work closely with our customers and engineers to design new product and workflows. They are and work with experts in FX sell-side business processes and use that expertise to create detailed designs and requirements that can be used by engineering teams to create new features.
Your duties and responsibilities
• Work with customers, FX traders and salespeople to design features and automation of workflows
• Design product features and create detailed requirements documents
• Promote, demonstrate and document software capabilities to facilitate use of new features
• Perform product demonstrations as part of sales process
• Manage implementation schedules and align stakeholders to deliver project success
• Collaborate with developers to plan and track implementation schedules
• Work with customers, partners and sales team to design and maintain product roadmaps
• Create and execute user acceptance test plans
• Self-starter with interested in foreign exchange trading and sell-side business processes.
• Eagerness to work directly with end users and proactively work to improve products.
• Understanding of sophisticated software and SaaS implementations. Ability to self-regulate and problem-solve independently.
• Willing to work to overcome obstacles in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
• Results-driven with a strong ownership mentality and drive to deliver on schedule;
• maintains realistic estimations and escalates proactively when necessary
• Superior abstract thinking abilities
• Motivated to learn about new industries, master new technologies, and push technological boundaries
• Connects code to the business problems being solved and translates effectively across business and technical boundaries
• Team player who openly shares information, helps others, and is open to new ideas and “going the extra mile” when needed
Your skills, experience, and qualifications
• Command of front-office electronic trading systems for foreign exchange.
• Rigorous attention to detail.
• 3-5 years of product management and related experience.
• Experience in requirements gathering and implementation analysis projects.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Knowledge of modern software project management tools (Jira, Git, etc).
• Experience with real-time distributed systems and fast-cycle iterations.
• Familiarity with object-oriented programming, message-based systems and/or SQL databases a plus.
• Foreign exchange trading experience a plus.
• UX training and/or familiarity a plus.
We’re a diverse group of visionary innovators who provide trading and workflow automation software, high-value analytics, and strategic consulting to corporations, central banks, financial institutions, and governments. More than 40% of the world’s largest companies use our solutions. Founded in 1999, we’ve achieved tremendous growth by bringing together some of the best and most successful financial technology companies in the world.
Over 2,000 of the world’s leading corporations, including 50% of the Fortune 500 and 30% of the world’s central banks, trust ION solutions to manage their cash, in-house banking, commodity supply chain, trading and risk.
Over 800 of the world’s leading banks and broker-dealers use our electronic trading platforms to operate the world’s financial market infrastructure.
With 10,000 employees and offices in more than 40 cities around the globe, ION is a rapidly expanding and dynamic group.
At ION, we offer careers that provide many opportunities: To invent. To design. To collaborate. To build. To transform businesses and empower people around the world to do more, faster and better than before. Imagine what you can do and experience. This is where you can do your best work.