Cedacri is part of ION Group, a community of visionary innovators, dedicated to providing pioneering software and consultancy services to financial institutions, trading firms, central banks, governments, and corporations around the world. We strive to simplify the way people work. We do that by providing workflow and process automation software, as well as providing real-time data and business intelligence to help people make better decisions. We are 13,000+ employees, 60+ global offices, and over 4,800+ customers worldwide.
For the strengthening of the Product Management unit, we are looking for brilliant professionals with passion for innovation and financial services.
The ideal candidate will support the Chief Product Officer in delivering our innovative solutions, while experiencing a dynamic, fast-paced and creative environment.
Your duties and responsibilities
• Contribute with innovative ideas in delivering the best products for our clients
• Apply problem solving and creative thinking skills to solve business problems
• Coordinate cross-functional teams to create best-in-class solutions
• Deliver presentations and plans with high quality standards and in a timely manner
• Create metrics, or use existing ones, and monitor them to evaluate if the product direction is efficient
• Drive consumer intelligence through the development of external and internal data sources that improve the business’s understanding of the product’s market, competitor activities, and consumer activities
• Develop or adopt research tools, sources, and methods that further support and contribute to the business’s product marketing management intelligence
We might ask you to perform other tasks and duties as your role expands.
Your skills, experience, and qualifications required
• Master of Science degree, with preference in management or economics
• Passion for innovation and financial services
• Preferred previous experience in financial services, consulting, ICT business
• Excellent interpersonal skills and knowledge of the Italian and English language
• Outstanding communication and negotiation skills, aptitude for teamwork and strong customer orientation
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office 365
What we offer:
Permanent employment contract
According to the Italian Law (L.68/99) please note that candidates from the disability list will be given priority.