Cedacri is part of ION Group, a community of visionary innovators, dedicated to providing pioneering software and consultancy services to financial institutions, trading firms, central banks, governments, and corporations around the world. We strive to simplify the way people work. We do that by providing workflow and process automation software, as well as providing real-time data and business intelligence to help people make better decisions.
We are 13,000+ employees, 60+ global offices, and over 4,800+ customers worldwide.
Your duties and responsibilities
· Process design: contribute to assess current processes and propose process redesign to achieve superior efficiency, speed and quality control.
· Lean organization: implement lean principles to improve operational excellence and the organization’s ability to continuously improve the performance.
· Procurement process redesign: support the Head of Procurement to create a supplier registry, integrate internal and external dataset to configure a structured suppliers performance management program.
We might ask you to perform other tasks and duties as your role expands.
Your skills, experience, and qualifications required
· Degree in Engineering.
· At least three years of experience gained in structured and international contexts as Process Manager.
· Experience working with different teams.
· Excellent knowledge of English.
· Excellent knowledge of the Microsoft Office.
· Excellent communication and negotiation skills, aptitude for teamwork.
What we offer:
Permanent employment contract.
Assago (MI) and Collecchio (PR)
According to the Italian Law (L.68/99) please note that candidates from the disability list will be given priority.