Presentation Graphics Operator and Team Lead – 5450
Your Roles and Responsibilities
- Working on documents and checking the visual identity to ensure brand adherence, and to expand the firm's portfolio of PowerPoint design layouts.
- Creating and amending presentations/documents in a timely manner and to corporate standards within reactive timeframes.
- Ensuring all work is quality checked, taking responsibility for the consistency, deadline management, accuracy and quality of presentations/documents in accordance with corporate standards. Impact – Presenting ION at its best Brand and Design Job description Presentation Graphics Operator and Team Lead Confidential 2
- Creating functional, bespoke presentations/documents as well as ad hoc look and feel templates.
- Manage workstreams – both reactive and proactive, with a focus on the latter. Educate the business that longer lead times produce better output.
- Management of stakeholders and expectations, a good communicator that can manage people and coordinate with your team to deliver professional results, whether long-term or under time restraints.
- Management of a growing team, lead a group of like-minded professionals that need strategic direction, partnering with peers within Impact to work on longer term objectives and targets.
- Change how ION ‘think’ of PowerPoint and demonstrate what ‘good looks like’ – identify these outlets and exceed expectation.
- Take ownership with your team of Templafy – a tool central to ION’s success and our ability to scale our brand offering across DTP software.
Required Skills, Qualifications, and Experience
- Strong background and City of London/Square Mile experience in presentation graphics/DTP work with advanced knowledge of PowerPoint.
- Strong knowledge of Word and Excel.
- Strong working knowledge of Adobe CS (Illustrator).
- Previous experience of management, leading a team and presentation/document support function.
- Strong workflow and project management skills.
- Possesses a critical eye in terms of accuracy with excellent proofing skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, experience in stakeholder management.
- Excellent customer service skills, confident to liaise with and manage the expectations of all levels in the company with the highest levels of professionalism.
- Good written English, excellent communication, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under own initiative and as part of a team, under pressure and to deadlines.
- Previous work experience in an Advisory, Banking, or professional services environment desired.
Get notified for similar jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts