Patsystems – Technical Support Analyst (Singapore/Hong Kong) – 4493
- Providing monitoring/phone/email to clients within a strict Service Level Agreement (SLA)
- Taking ownership on technical issues escalated from business desk relating to application issues/behavior or market information
- Incident management; seeing issues through to resolution; including post incident review processes to implement service improvements
- Problem management; the candidate must demonstrate logical thinking to identify and resolve technical issues expediently
- Ensure customers are kept updated on ongoing issues in line with SLA assignment
- Adhere to the group and company policies for performing work and maintaining records.
- Contribute to the improvement of working procedures and systems
- Ensure feedback is presented both accurately and professionally. The candidates will be dealing with complicated incidents and difficult customers.
- To maintain an in-depth understanding of our customer environments and architecture
- Perform change management such as installations, upgrades and contract configurations as required, with attention to detail to always maintain accuracy
- Identify process and procedural improvements across all service delivery facets
- You have at least 3 years of IT Client Services experience supporting mission critical systems;
- You understand ITIL concepts, and have worked in an environment which is delivered to an IT standard (e.g. ITIL, ISO, SSAE 16);
- You have experience in supporting systems in a Windows server environment (W2003 - W2012);
- You demonstrate a good understanding of TCP/IP skills, required include the understanding of IP addressing and simple routing and basic network troubleshooting;
- You have basic SQL knowledge.
- You have excellent communication skills and you speak English, Mandarin and Cantonese;
- You have an exceptional eye for detail and focused on getting things right first time;
- You are eager to work in a fast-paced environment which is always looking to develop, expand the product portfolio and adapt to new technologies.
- You display a strong understanding of electronic derivatives trading and understand the major derivatives exchanges.
- Experience providing support in a broker desk environment;
- In-depth understanding of an OMS, working in an electronic trading environment;
- You possess a degree in IT/Computing.
Get notified for similar jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts