What are we trying to do?
The Productivity Support – Regional Operations team is also responsible for the office management, front office support and operational support to employees. This role will give great exposure to all areas of the business, and duties; will be engaging and diverse.
What do we need help with?
The ideal candidate will provide proactive administrative support and coordination in the areas of office management for the ION Pisa offices. The role also requires the ability to coordinate and oversee other offices and office managers in Italy. The candidate will operate in a dynamic environment with a flexible approach that allows the company to maintain an image of professionalism and reliability. As well provide support for Senior Management and assistance with various projects as needed.
What you will do?
• Independent, self-motivated, and competent management of the Secretariat/Office
• Oversee office facilities and office quality. Define and control office quality standard in term of usability and look and feel,
• Oversee Back and Front Office operations, such as (not limited to) reception service, deliveries, asset management.
• Coordinate with other departments such as People Operations, Accounting, IT and Legal
• Provide support and operational support to ION employees.
• Office supplies management and procurement, including contract negotiation with suppliers.
• Assistance with travel and residence, work permit and in general the administrative tasks required.
• Organize and / or provide assistance to office and employee’s events.
• Support in the H&S procedures set-up, operations, and compliance of the office
• Manage with a local team the tasks above for the Pisa area offices.
• Manage office managers for other Italian offices of the ION Group.
Education and expertise
• Experience in a similar role for more than 2 years (ability to provide references upon request)
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Skype, Teams)
• Strong written and spoken English and Italian skills
• Strong independence, and capability to lead a team and build a trust relationship.
• Solid knowledge of the Office Management / related topics
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Positive and supportive attitude.
• Ability to prioritize tasks in a dynamic environment.
• Strong organizational skills and attention to details required.
• Quick learner, pro-active, innovative, and extremely well-organized, with prior experience of providing full administrative support
• Be self-motivated, good fit in a multinational team, but as well being able to work independently without supervision.
Who you are:
You are a quick learner, pro-active, innovative, and extremely well-organized, with prior experience of providing full administrative support. You are positive, self-motivated, and willing to work in a multinational environment
People relationships are your forte and you’re committed to supporting employee’s activities. You express yourself with confidence, honesty, and optimism. You have a keen interest in the world Office Management, People Operations and employee’s welfare, driven by your consistent willing of delivering a great service.
You are also able to work independently without supervision. You believe that communication is an art form, you express yourself with confidence, honesty, and optimism.
• Full time job
• 30+ days’ vacation plan
• Corporate insurance
• Competitive salary
• Refreshments (fruits and vegetables)
• International environment
• Modern office located in Pisa
• Lunch vouchers
• Leisure benefit (voucher tax free)
• English Course
Who we are?
Automation positively transforms the lives of people and business. Our software helps you improve decision-making, increase efficiency, simplify complex processes and empower your people. We enable financial institutions, central banks and corporations to digitize and automate their most business-critical processes. We are reinventing the way business is done through innovations in automation technology.
We encourage creativity by automating repetitive tasks.
We think long-term to get it right the first time
We are not limited by the status quo: we challenge boundaries, question assumptions and make transformative leaps.