New Business Sales Director, APAC (Analytics) – 5826
- This is a client facing role selling ION Analytics to potential customers
- Drive the end to end sales process from business development though to close
- Develop and execute a sales territory plan
- Develop and cultivate relationships at the highest levels within prospects and potential customer base.
- Monitor, track and be accountable for all deals, ensure forecasts are correct and targets achieved.
- Work with internal stakeholders to track customer feedback, market developments and proactive content development.
- Work closely with product to identify opportunities and cross product synergies
- Collaborate to best practice is taken with customer onboarding and opportunities are discovered
- Work closely with Commercial Management team to exact subscription contracts in line with ION Analytics strategy and client plans
- Represent ION Analytics at industry events
- Ongoing self-initiative to learn and keep up to date with the added value each IONA product can offer, and the market who could benefit from this.
Required skills, experience and qualifications
- You have 3+ years working in a Business Development role dealing with mid/high level stakeholders.
- Have a good knowledge of financial markets specifically capital markets
- A proven ability to sell enterprise content/data/technology solutions to front office stakeholders.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, and the ability to speak with confidence about customer gold aspirations and how they can be linked to ION Analytics value proposition
- Track record of developing new business within the related sector, and exceeding revenue targets.
- High level of initiative, motivation, and ability to network both internally and externally to identify revenue opportunities.
- Excellent organisation skills and ability to work under pressure.
- Well-developed influencing skills to gain commitment from clients and internal colleagues.
- You have a passion to work on industry-changing initiatives in the capital markets.
- You are motivated by sharing your knowledge with and learning from high-calibre teams.
- You are excited about working in a fast-paced, demanding and challenging environment to get products into the hands of our clients.
- You’re not fazed by rolling up your sleeves to get the job done, willingly putting in the effort required to achieve the result in the required timeframe.
- You’re obsessed with putting the client first, understanding them deeply and always seeking to exceed expectations.
Get notified for similar jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts