The ION Group is made up of innovators who provide trading and workflow automation solutions, high-value analytics, and strategic consulting to corporations, financial institutions, central banks, and governments.
More than 40% of the world’s largest companies use our solutions. We’ve achieved tremendous growth by bringing together some of the best and most successful financial technology companies in the world.
At ION, we offer careers that provide many opportunities: To invent. To design. To collaborate. To build. To transform businesses and empower people around the world to do more, faster and better than before. Imagine what you can do and experience. This is where you can do your best work.
We are looking for people who are competent in the cloud, both in the engineering and architecture areas of domain.
Cedacri S.p.A is the reference company for the IT management of the Italian banking sector.
Cedacri joined the ION group in March 2021.
Cedacri is dedicated to IT outsourcing services for the banking sector, and proudly serves over 200 customers, including banks, financial institutions, industrial companies and service companies.
The complete portfolio of solutions that the Cedacri Group offers to the market is divided into six business lines: Core Banking Solutions, Software Solutions, Infrastructure and Cloud, AM & System Integration, RegTech, Business Process As A Service (BPaaS).
Who you are
As a Network Security Engineer you will be responsible for providing engineering design, analysis, and support for routers, firewalls, networks, and operating systems
Your background is about Engineer, Computer science, cybersecurity or a related field.
You have proven experience in cybersecurity, especially in a security engineering role ( 5 years)
You possess strong written and verbal communication skills able to communicate all levels and roles in the company
You are a self-starter individual and constantly learning engineer and enjoy working in a team of peers.
You have good judgment with a sense of urgency and able to commit to high standards of ethics, regulatory compliance, customer service and business integrity
What you’ll be doing
• Research, designs, and implements cyber security solutions for organization systems and products that comply with all applicable security policies and standards
• Works with IT and internal and external business partners to ensure that security is factored in the evaluation, selection, installation and configuration process of hardware and software
• Analyze and make recommendations to improve network, system and application architectures
• Examine network, server, and application logs to determine trends and identify security incidents
• Assist in the review and update of cyber security policies, architectures and standards
• Assist in responding to audits, penetration tests and vulnerability assessments
Your skills, experience, and qualification
• Our work language is English, hence it’s very important to be proficient with it
• Degree in Engineer, Computer science, cybersecurity or a related field
• Experience in cybersecurity, especially in a security engineering role
• Certified information systems security professional (CISSP) (Desired but not required )
• Technical expertise in network security knowledge, to include VPN, firewall, network monitoring, intrusion detection, web server security and wireless security, cloud.
• Practical experience with database security, content filtering, vulnerability scanning and anti-malware
• Proficiency with at least one scripting language (e.g., Perl, Python and PowerShell)
• Strong knowledge of common vulnerabilities and exploitation techniques
• Strong decision-making capabilities, with a proven ability to weigh the relative costs and benefits of potential actions and identify the most appropriate one
• Problem-solving and trouble-shooting skills
Contract and locations
· Contract Type: Full-time, permanent contract.
· Locations: Milan, Roma, Collecchio, Castellazzo Bormida
According to the Italian Law (L.68/99) Please note that candidates from the disability list will be given priority.
Due to the high volume of applications, only those candidates that meet the required criteria for selection will be contacted.
If you’re from a non-EU country, you must have a valid EU visa or work permit.