NetSuite system is the source of truth for our core financial processes, so is of critical importance to the business. In this role you will focus on supporting ever growing NetSuite application within O2C, P2P and R2R finance cycles and their end users, ensuring they can complete their day-to-day operational tasks efficiently and effectively.
- Providing first line support and assistance to all end users across P2P, O2C and R2R Finance cycles.
- Manage NetSuite helpdesk to pre-defined SLA's.
- Assist in bi-annual scheduled NetSuite release management, coordinating, testing, troubleshooting and resolving.
- Assist in rolling out new NetSuite functionality to support local and global requirements.
Required Skills, Qualifications and Experience
- NetSuite certifications such as Suite Foundation, Administrator, ERP Consultant, Financial User, Suite Analytics User would be beneficial.
- A minimum of 3-5 years experience as NetSuite One World administrator or customer support role, covering vital Financial modules (GL, Fixed Assets, Lease, AP/AR, Tax, Close Management). NetSuite ERP implementation and 3rd party integration is beneficial.
- Knowledge of NetSuite Roles and Permissions, Custom Records, CSV Imports, Page Layouts, Work Flows, Saved Searches, Reports and Dashboards
- Comfortable with the Microsoft Office suite. Experience of reading and creating formulas and expressions such as those used in Excel.
- Strong communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills with the ability to deal confidently with end users.
- Be self-motivated, innovative, able to take initiative and work independently while also being a team player and supportive of colleagues across the globe.
We’re a diverse group of visionary innovators who provide trading and workflow automation software, high-value analytics, and strategic consulting to corporations, central banks, financial institutions, and governments. Founded in 1999, we’ve achieved tremendous growth by bringing together some of the best and most successful financial technology companies in the world.
Over 2,000 of the world’s leading corporations, including 50% of the Fortune 500 and 30% of the world’s central banks, trust ION solutions to manage their cash, in-house banking, commodity supply chain, trading and risk.
Over 800 of the world’s leading banks and broker-dealers use our electronic trading platforms to operate the world’s financial market infrastructure.
With 10,000 employees and offices in more than 40 cities around the globe, ION is a rapidly expanding and dynamic group.
At ION, we offer careers that provide many opportunities: To invent. To design. To collaborate. To build. To transform businesses and empower people around the world to do more, faster and better than before. Imagine what you can do and experience. This is where you can do your best work.
ION is committed to maintaining a supportive and inclusive environment for people with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We respect the varied identities, abilities, cultures, and traditions of the individuals who comprise our organization and recognize the value that different backgrounds and points of view bring to our business.
ION adheres to an equal employment opportunity policy that prohibits discriminatory practices or harassment against applicants or employees based on any legally impermissible factor.