.NET Software Engineer – 6152
What you will do?
- Be responsible for the end to end implemention of improvements to the platform, delivered through high quality code and automated testing (unit testing and end-to-end integration tests).
- Lead the design of new features.
- Take a leading role in the design of the architecture and the modernization of the core platform (containerization, etc).
- Provide mentoring to others in the team.
- Be responsible for identifying and resolving production and test issues.
- Expert level knowledge of .NET Framework, particularly C#.
- Significant Object Oriented development experience and knowledge of design patterns.
- Expert in multi-threaded, asynchronous programming.
- Expert in software engineering concepts.
- Significant technical knowledge of lower level technologies, such as TCP.
- Ability to understand and analyse specifications, assess technical impact and provide estimates.
- Work effectively within a team environment, mentoring and assisting other team members.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with service oriented architectures.
- Experience with cloud technologies.
- Experience in implementing scalable mission-critical applications.
- Experience with performance analysis, profiling and tuning.
- Knowledge of SQL Server and SQL.
- Knowledge of C++, PowerShell.
- Experience with .NET Core, Docker, CI/CD concepts, Git.
- Knowledge of SCRUM and other development methodologies.
- Knowledge of Financial markets.
Get notified for similar jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts