We are seeking a .NET developer to join our highly experienced development team. The .NET developer’s duties include sourcing project requirements, deciding on the most appropriate software solutions, and ensuring that developments are error-free using Continues Integration, and automation testing.
You should be able to write clean, efficient code, and design, develop, and maintain software. Your end goal should be working with internal teams distributed around the world to develop state of the art applications for our clients.
At our company, .NET developers will be working with the latest technology and will have the chance to advance and grow their careers.
· C# programming language. C/C++ is appreciated.
· .NET, .NET core framework, and WPF
· Windows O.S. and development using Win32 API
· Multi-threading and Service-Oriented Architectures.
· Microsoft Development Environment (Visual Studio).
· Object-oriented programming, OODP.
· Agile frameworks (Scrum, Kanban).
· Source control systems and best practices (GIT, SVN).
· Familiarity with UIUX Design.
· A good level of written and spoken English.
· A valid EU visa or work permit.
Contract and locations:
· Contract Type: Full-time, permanent contract.
· Locations: Pisa.
Enjoy a hybrid work culture that offers the best of remote flexibility and in-person collaboration.
Who we are:
We’re a diverse group of visionary innovators who provide trading and workflow automation software, data, and business insights to corporations, central banks, financial institutions, and governments. We are a truly global company; we employ 13,000+ people at 60+ offices and serve 4,800+ customers worldwide.
According to the Italian Law (L.68/99) please note that candidates from the disability list will be given priority.
Due to the high volume of applications, only those candidates that meet the required criteria for selection will be contacted.
Please do not apply if you don’t currently have the legal right to work in Italy, if that right is just about to expire, or if that right has restrictions imposed which would prevent you from undertaking a full-time employment contract.