The ION Group is the world’s largest financial software company, providing technology for trade processing and execution, risk management and position calculation, connectivity to exchanges and markets, and solutions for front, middle and back-office processes. The company offers trading solutions across multiple asset classes and works with leading trading and brokerage houses, multi-national corporations, governments, banks, and central banks.
The NG software platform is scalable, highly available, multi-tenant solution that is deployed as SaaS. In production we run 24/6 on hundreds of servers, spanning data centers in Europe, US and APAC region. The NG OMS (Order Management System) is front-office system that provides connectivity to major exchanges such as LME, ICE, CME, EUREX...
A friendly, reliable, skilled professional willing to fight day to day business issues as well as make future improvements to successful platform.
We’re a diverse group of visionary innovators who provide trading and workflow automation software, high-value analytics, and strategic consulting to corporations, central banks, financial institutions, and governments. Founded in 1999, we’ve achieved tremendous growth by bringing together some of the best and most successful financial technology companies in the world.
Over 2,000 of the world’s leading corporations, including 50% of the Fortune 500 and 30% of the world’s central banks, trust ION solutions to manage their cash, in-house banking, commodity supply chain, trading and risk.
Over 800 of the world’s leading banks and broker-dealers use our electronic trading platforms to operate the world’s financial market infrastructure.
With 10,000 employees and offices in more than 40 cities around the globe, ION is a rapidly expanding and dynamic group.
At ION, we offer careers that provide many opportunities: To invent. To design. To collaborate. To build. To transform businesses and empower people around the world to do more, faster and better than before. Imagine what you can do and experience. This is where you can do your best work.
Your Roles and Responsibilities
- Exchange connectivity
- Front-end development (WinForms, WPF)
- Integration projects with other OMS systems
- Participation in Core infrastructure development
- .NET Framework and Core
- Service-oriented architecture using our own enterprise service bus
- languages: C#, C++, T-SQL, PowerShell
- Git, CI/CD built on GitLab
- The scale of our software requires high quality source code, as well as good and thorough testing on multiple levels: from unit tests to end-to-end integration tests.
Required Skills, Qualifications, and Experience
- Good knowledge of .NET
- Good knowledge of software engineering
- English language at a communicative level
- Proficiency in multi-threaded, asynchronous programming
- Knowledge of MS SQL and databases
- C++ CLI, Java
- Dump analysis, profiling, performance tuning
- Knowledge of design patterns, test-driven development
- Knowledge of financial markets
- Experience in implementing scalable mission-critical applications
- We are also focused on improving in areas such as .NET Standard and Core, dockerization, CI/CD and various technologies such as SignalR or protocol buffers. We hope that your knowledge and interest in these technologies will help us on this journey.
ION is committed to maintaining a supportive and inclusive environment for people with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We respect the varied identities, abilities, cultures, and traditions of the individuals who comprise our organization and recognize the value that different backgrounds and points of view bring to our business.
ION adheres to an equal employment opportunity policy that prohibits discriminatory practices or harassment against applicants or employees based on any legally impermissible factor.