We’re a diverse group of visionary innovators who provide trading and workflow automation software, high-value analytics, and strategic consulting to corporations, central banks, financial institutions, and governments. More than 40% of the world’s largest companies use our solutions. Founded in 1999, we’ve achieved tremendous growth by bringing together some of the best and most successful financial technology companies in the world.
• Over 2,000 of the world’s leading corporations, including 50% of the Fortune 500 and 30% of the world’s central banks, trust ION solutions to manage their cash, in-house banking, commodity supply chain, trading and risk.
• Over 800 of the world’s leading banks and broker-dealers use our electronic trading platforms to operate the world’s financial market infrastructure.
With 10,000 employees and offices in more than 40 cities around the globe, ION is a rapidly expanding and dynamic group.
At ION, we offer careers that provide many opportunities: To invent. To design. To collaborate. To build. To transform businesses and empower people around the world to do more, faster and better than before. Imagine what you can do and experience. This is where you can do your best work.
Your role and responsibilities
· Innovate, design, and drive product evolution that creates business value for the end user.
· Work with the Product Owner to map the business requirements onto the product features and functionality
· Explain the business working to the development team, use key examples for elaborating the requirements. Answer functional queries from the development team.
· Demonstrate the product evolution frequently to internal stakeholders and to clients.
· Actively participate in Implementation Analysis of the product at customers. Gather new requirements, identify product gaps. Guide the professional services in deployment of the product at customers.
· Help client services in troubleshooting the production client issues. Spot UI inconsistencies, incomplete functionalities, or broken functionalities.
· Have a desire to collaborate, and like sharing and learning from your colleagues.
· Be passionate about delivering quality product.
Your skills, experience, and qualifications
· Experience in designing and working with financial enterprise solutions such as SAP FI, Oracle Financials or similar software.
· 5+ years of Treasury experience, in a Treasury business role, or as a consultant at Treasury projects. Strong in Treasury accounting as well as knowledge of front, middle, and back office.
· Understanding of the concepts of multi-GAAP accounting for a global company, Treasury subledger and export to ERP. Solutions for high volumes involved in cash accounting.
· Work in Agile software development as a business analyst or subject-matter expert, delivering in short cycles, responding to change and gathering feedback from client. Understand the value of Specification by Example process.
· Strong problem-solving capabilities and a proven track record in a “problem solving” environment.
· Fluent in English with clear, concise oral and written communication skills.
· Successful candidate is a confident and bold person, positive and optimistic who believes in what we do, who can work independently as well as within a team, and possesses intercultural awareness.
Knowledge in the following areas would be considered a valuable plus:
· Hedge accounting under IFRS9 and ASC815.
· Specific knowledge of Wallstreet Suite.
· Experience in technologies and ability to write simple scripts, for example, SQL in relational databases (Oracle, MSSQL)