ION Corporates is the global leader in Treasury Risk Management and Commodity Management solutions. Over 2,000 of the world’s leading corporations, including 50% of the Fortune 500 and 30% of the world’s central banks, trust ION solutions to manage their cash, in-house banking, commodity supply chain, trading and risk. ION Corporates has over 2,000 employees and serves a large total addressable market of over 200,000 potential corporations, government entities and central banks. As such ION offer customers and prospects choice through a multi brand portfolio of 7 leading treasury systems and 5 leading commodity systems. ION also innovates at scale through a “build once” program whereby new interfaces or applications sit horizontally across the portfolio of treasury or commodity systems and can serve all customers, no matter which system they chose. Examples include solutions such as commodity portfolio value at risk applications or machine learning for cash forecasting. ION also offers our customers an unparalleled community of peers to interact with and learn from. ION Corporates vision is simple; transform how the commodity and treasury industries operate and empower our community of users to achieve more through digitalization and automation. To realize this vision, we are seeking experienced Sales Executives who can execute new business sales flawlessly to drive pipeline growth in their allocated region and exceed quarterly targets.
Drive, design, build, and deliver end-to-end projects using Agile and User Centered Design process.
Build a distributed system based on service-oriented architecture and SOLID design principles. You will need to deal with concurrency, reactive programming, distributed data
Required skills, experience and Qualifications:
• BE/BTech or MS degree in Computer Science from a reputed university
• 4+ years of Java development, hands on experience designing & developing enterprise solutions
• Experience with multi-threaded software will be a plus
• Basic understanding of architectural design patterns such as Event Driven Architecture, Service Oriented Architecture, Domain Driven design
• Practical knowledge of Java
• Excellent analytical, problem-solving and communication skills
Knowledge in the following areas would be considered a valuable plus:
• First experience in working with relational databases (Oracle, MSSQL)
• First experience in successful working in Agile and Scrum environments