Cedacri is part of ION Group, a community of visionary innovators, dedicated to providing pioneering software and consultancy services to financial institutions, trading firms, central banks, governments, and corporations around the world. We strive to simplify the way people work. We do that by providing workflow and process automation software, as well as providing real-time data and business intelligence to help people make better decisions.
We are 13,000+ employees, 60+ global offices, and over 4,800+ customers worldwide.
The candidate will have to join the infrastructure team specifically within Microsoft solutions, acting as a senior engineer with proved experience in complex environments, preferably on banking/finance fields.
Your duties and responsibilities
• Management of current infrastructure
• Support implementation and design of new projects
• Coordination and management of incidents/problem escalations with or without war room with different technical teams
• Monitoring, capacity planning, proactive analysis of future requirements within the virtualized infrastructure
• Define infrastructural guidelines within your duty
• Complete governance and report of all that’s related to running services, capacity, licensing and infrastructural behavior
• Continuous improvement of the infrastructure
We might ask you to perform other tasks and duties as your role expands.
Your skills, experience, and qualifications required
• University Degree in computer science or engineering
• Minimum 2 years of experience into Microsoft enterprise field
• Flexibility to work on complex and challenging projects
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server environments and Windows Clustering
• Good knowledge of PowerShell scripting
• Good analysis and troubleshooting capabilities
• Excellent knowledge of the English language
What we offer:
Permanent employment contract.
Assago, Castellazzo B.da, Collecchio, Roma, Verona.
According to the Italian Law (L.68/99) please note that candidates from the disability list will be given priority.