About us and this role
ION Analytics is growing. We are looking for a media engagement associate. This role requires excellent communication and relationship building skills, a passion for delivering excellent media engagement and excellent organizational skills. It is important to have a strong interest in financial multimedia, as well as strong analytical and communications skills to perform well in the role.
Dealogic Media Relations team is responsible for managing frontline relationships across media outlets globally and driving multimedia coverage in the leading financial publications such as the Financial Times and Wall Street Journal. From identifying market trends, relaying research and analysis, supporting editorial and multimedia teams to effectively deliver impactful news and expand the Dealogic footprint, the group works across the breadth of the investment banking space to shape the financial markets.
This role is based in New York.
Media Support Responsibilities
- Understand Dealogic’s media connectivity and work to strengthen and broaden the relationships and presence through data reporting and regular dialogue with key contacts and media outlets
- Drive daily and periodic media support for incoming media queries to position and source Dealogic’s data
- Media monitoring & analytics to identify where relationships need to grow across publications
- Develop data related media campaigns highlighting our unique data capabilities
Media Connectivity Responsibilities
- Market trend analysis for breaking news and in-depth analysis
- Collaborate across the internal data, engagement, and product functions to create proactive content
- Drive regular dialogue with key media contacts
- Identify opportunities to increase the footprint of Dealogic’s presence in key media outlets
Product Knowledge Responsibilities
- Be an expert on ION Analytics Products
- Creation of dashboards within the products for media editors, reporters, and journalists to consume
- Maintain and grow social media and multimedia engagement
- Communicate to clients the value proposition of ION Analytics' community and brand
More about ION Analytics
We’re a diverse group of innovators who provide trading and workflow automation software, high-value analytics, and strategic consulting to corporations, central banks, financial institutions, and governments. More than 40% of the world’s largest companies use our solutions. Founded in 1999, we’ve achieved tremendous growth by bringing together some of the best and most successful financial technology companies in the world.
- Over 2,000 of the world’s leading corporations, including 50% of the Fortune 500 and 30% of the world’s central banks, trust ION solutions to manage their cash, in-house banking, commodity supply chain, trading and risk
- Over 800 of the world’s leading banks and broker-dealers use our electronic trading platforms to operate the world’s financial market infrastructure
Within ION Analytics we help clients find advantage in a world of information overload and fragmented systems. Our business information solutions blend expert journalism and analytics with data to help banks, advisors, investors, law firms and corporations find opportunities in markets ranging from equities and fixed income to infrastructure and private equity.
On our platform clients can break through silos to originate opportunities, find buyers, and use resources efficiently, and our advanced workflow automation tools cut through the noise to deliver personalized, targeted information that saves time and effort, and drives better decisions.
With 10,000 employees and offices in more than 40 cities around the globe, ION is a rapidly expanding and dynamic group.
At ION, we offer careers that provide many opportunities: To invent. To design. To collaborate. To build. To transform businesses and empower people around the world to do more, faster and better than before. Imagine what you can do and experience. This is where you can do your best work.