The Fidessa front office provides industry-leading trading functionality across a range of assets. Our team provide sophisticated order management, risk and market access workflows for global trading. Simplifying the complex trading environment for our users and keeping pace with changes in the finance industry makes for an exciting environment with lots to learn.
With real time monitoring, exception management and agile business integration, we utilise automated tooling to manage global upgrades, real-time workflow manipulation and data analytics to provide business insight.
- C++ or transferable object-oriented skills from similar languages such as Java or C#.
- Experience of Linux / Unix operating systems.
- Proven experience of the software development lifecycle in a commercial environment.
- Experience of developing and optimizing highly scalable services and distributed systems.
- Experience of applying automation tools for software building, testing, and deployment.
- Highly numerate degree.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent communicator. Ability to interpret requirements and specifications and to describe highly technical designs or solutions simply and clearly to less technical audiences.
- Highly organised with the ability to prioritise own workload and adhere to deadlines.
- Financial markets knowledge is an advantage.
We’re a diverse group of visionary innovators who provide trading and workflow automation software, high-value analytics, and strategic consulting to corporations, central banks, financial institutions, and governments. Founded in 1999, we’ve achieved tremendous growth by bringing together some of the best and most successful financial technology companies in the world.
• Over 2,000 of the world’s leading corporations, including 50% of the Fortune 500 and 30% of the world’s central banks, trust ION solutions to manage their cash, in-house banking, commodity supply chain, trading and risk.
• Over 800 of the world’s leading banks and broker-dealers use our electronic trading platforms to operate the world’s financial market infrastructure.
ION is a rapidly expanding and dynamic group with 13,000 employees and offices in more than 40 cities around the globe,
Our ever-expanding global footprint, cutting edge products, and over 40,000 customers worldwide provide an unparalleled career experience for those who share our vision.
ION is committed to maintaining a supportive and inclusive environment for people with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We respect the varied identities, abilities, cultures, and traditions of the individuals who comprise our organization and recognize the value that different backgrounds and points of view bring to our business. ION adheres to an equal employment opportunity policy that prohibits discriminatory practices or harassment against applicants or employees based on any legally impermissible factor.