The Law Report Group has an immediate opening on our team for an enthusiastic, detail-oriented content manager to perform a variety of task on an hourly contract basis, with expected hours of 15-30 hours per week. This position can be done remotely, but it will based on EST hours.
Contracted rate will be $30-$50 hour, depending upon your skills, training and experience.
- Loading and management of articles, files and graphics on our websites;
- Proofreading and fact checking of all articles;
- Researching and drafting of columns about career moves and other developments;
- Drafting articles as interest and time permits;
- Maintenance of current and future legal databases, directories and guides;
- Maintaining source lists and citation lists;
- Managing other administrative processes;
- Information management in connection with publication partnerships;
- Participation in special projects;
- Transcription assistance.
Required Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- Exceptional skills in grammar, spelling, punctuation, syntax and vocabulary;
- Working knowledge of AP style;
- Basic knowledge of financial and legal jargon;
- Three years of copyediting or other editorial experience (financial or legal news preferred);
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail;
- Excellent computer skills across major software and applications;
- Familiarity with web production;
- Bachelors Degree
More about ION Group
We’re a diverse group of visionary innovators who provide trading and workflow automation software, high-value analytics, and strategic consulting to corporations, central banks, financial institutions, and governments. More than 40% of the world’s largest companies use our solutions. Founded in 1999, we’ve achieved tremendous growth by bringing together some of the best and most successful financial technology companies in the world.
Over 2,000 of the world’s leading corporations, including 50% of the Fortune 500 and 30% of the world’s central banks, trust ION solutions to manage their cash, in-house banking, commodity supply chain, trading and risk.
Over 800 of the world’s leading banks and broker-dealers use our electronic trading platforms to operate the world’s financial market infrastructure.
With 10,000 employees and offices in more than 40 cities around the globe, ION is a rapidly expanding and dynamic group.
At ION, we offer careers that provide many opportunities: To invent. To design. To collaborate. To build. To transform businesses and empower people around the world to do more, faster and better than before. Imagine what you can do and experience. This is where you can do your best work.