We’re a diverse group of visionary innovators who provide trading and workflow automation software, high-value analytics, and strategic consulting to corporations, central banks, financial institutions, and governments. More than 40% of the world’s largest companies use our solutions. Founded in 1999, we’ve achieved tremendous growth by bringing together some of the best and most successful financial technology companies in the world.
• Over 2,000 of the world’s leading corporations, including 50% of the Fortune 500 and 30% of the world’s central banks, trust ION solutions to manage their cash, in-house banking, commodity supply chain, trading and risk.
• Over 800 of the world’s leading banks and broker-dealers use our electronic trading platforms to operate the world’s financial market infrastructure.
With 10,000 employees and offices in more than 40 cities around the globe, ION is a rapidly expanding and dynamic group.
At ION, we offer careers that provide many opportunities: To invent. To design. To collaborate. To build. To transform businesses and empower people around the world to do more, faster and better than before. Imagine what you can do and experience. This is where you can do your best work.
Data analytics and learning management systems specialist
The learning and development teams aims to establish a fully engaged and empowered workforce rapidly progressing ION’s strategic objectives, where personal and corporate growth are fully aligned.
We are looking for someone experienced in data analytics with a keen interest in people/HR. Your role will be to support the learning and development team in providing an oversight of learning and development performance as well as staff development needs and aspirations.
You will be able to report on learning and development successes, track compliance and areas for improvement. You will need to quickly adapt to our existing learning management tools and combine their reporting capabilities with people data from other sources to show us how L&D is performing. You will also report on compliance and risk in areas such as HSE, DSE, harassment and journalistic ethics.
You will manage a digital learning environment requiring constant, accurate updates, creating layouts and assigning courses, as well as maintaining staff lists and keeping courses current.
Experience and key skills
· Ability to adjust quickly to new technology
· Mastery of PowerBi and other data tools
· Excellent communication skills, especially written English
· Data analysis and data visualization
· Experience working with people data
· Previous knowledge of learning management systems is helpful but is not essential