We’re a diverse group of visionary innovators who provide trading and workflow automation software, high-value analytics, and strategic consulting to corporations, central banks, financial institutions, and governments. More than 40% of the world’s largest companies use our solutions. Founded in 1999, we’ve achieved tremendous growth by bringing together some of the best and most successful financial technology companies in the world.
• Over 2,000 of the world’s leading corporations, including 50% of the Fortune 500 and 30% of the world’s central banks, trust ION solutions to manage their cash, in-house banking, commodity supply chain, trading and risk.
• Over 800 of the world’s leading banks and broker-dealers use our electronic trading platforms to operate the world’s financial market infrastructure.
With 10,000 employees and offices in more than 40 cities around the globe, ION is a rapidly expanding and dynamic group.
At ION, we offer careers that provide many opportunities: To invent. To design. To collaborate. To build. To transform businesses and empower people around the world to do more, faster and better than before. Imagine what you can do and experience. This is where you can do your best work.
The candidate will work in the Corporate - Productivity Support Team @ Noida location and expected to perform following duties & having below skill set
· To provide technical support, answering support queries.
· To maintain a high degree of support service for all support queries and adhere to all service
· management principles.
· To take ownership of user problems and be proactive when dealing with user issues.
· Maintain full documentation.
· Respond to enquiries from users and help them resolve any hardware or software problems.
· Maintain a log of any software or hardware problems detected.
· To allocate more complex service issues to the relevant IT Support member.
· TO Performing scheduled audits, product testing, maintenance, and security checks
· Min Graduation in Computer Science or equivalent like B-Tech, MCA.
· 3 - 5 years technical experience in required skills provided on ticket
· Having Helpdesk & local team support experience.
· Strong knowledge of Desktop support, Helpdesk support, Remote Support, Windows, Office-365, Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, Antivirus, Printers, Software Installations, and troubleshooting.
· Experience using and troubleshooting Microsoft Office 365 (MS Outlook, MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint) within a network environment (permissions, calendar sharing, and delegation).
· Good knowledge of PC hardware set-up and configuration & troubleshooting
· Strong Customer service skills, good communication skills to coordinate with Global teams, Experience in handling cases through ticketing system.
· MCP certification would be beneficial but is not essential.
· Comfortable with odd hours working environment (late/early or weekend if required)