Cedacri is part of ION Group, a community of visionary innovators, dedicated to providing pioneering software and consultancy services to financial institutions, trading firms, central banks, governments, and corporations around the world. We strive to simplify the way people work. We do that by providing workflow and process automation software, as well as providing real-time data and business intelligence to help people make better decisions. We are 13,000+ employees, 60+ global offices, and over 4,800+ customers worldwide.
For the strengthening of the CISO unit, we are looking for brilliant professionals willing to build their career in Security.
The ideal candidate will experience a dynamic, fast-paced and innovative environment and will collaborate with cross-functional teams to achieve technology and business objectives.
Your duties and responsibilities
• Provide and maintain documentation of the processes made
• Schedule and execute periodic security controls within the assigned perimeters
• Follows the development of risk management and internal audit methodologies
• Support the process of drafting and updating policies, procedures, and company operating instructions
• Provide security advisory and opinion when involved in projects or tasks
We might ask you to perform other tasks and duties as your role expands.
Your skills, experience, and qualifications required
• Master’s degree in computer science/engineering, or an equivalent degree
• Good knowledge of IT security issues, management systems (ISO 27001 etc.) and data protection
• Strong motivation and passion for cybersecurity, with a focus on attack and defense techniques
• Knowledge of information security standards (ISO27001/2, NIST)
• Knowledge of main security framework (MITRE, Cloud CSA, etc…)
• Knowledge of security controls, their definition, implementation, and monitoring
• Knowledge of application security (with particular focus on API security controls)
• Knowledge of network security (focus on routers, firewall and VPNs) and system security (focus on hardening templates)
• Excellent knowledge of the Italian and English languages
What we offer:
Permanent employment contract.
Assago (MI), Collecchio (PR), Rome (RM).
Important notes: According to the Italian Law (L.68/99) please note that candidates from the disability list will be given priority.