Cedacri is part of ION Group, a community of visionary innovators, dedicated to providing pioneering software and consultancy services to financial institutions, trading firms, central banks, governments, and corporations around the world. We strive to simplify the way people work. We do that by providing workflow and process automation software, as well as providing real-time data and business intelligence to help people make better decisions. We are 13,000+ employees, 60+ global offices, and over 4,800+ customers worldwide.
For the strengthening of the Internal Audit unit, we are looking for brilliant professionals willing to build their career in Auditing.
The ideal candidate will experience a dynamic, fast-paced, and innovative environment and will collaborate with cross-functional teams to achieve technology and business objectives.
Your duties and responsibilities
• Perform IT General Controls (ITGC) testing as designed and documented, making the appropriate changes to the program during the audit as required based on new information and identified risks;
• Prepare audit working papers in accordance with audit standards and internal audit procedures;
• Perform follow-up procedures to ensure appropriate audit evidence is obtained, validated, and used for testing controls in a timely manner;
• Participates to cyber security, business continuity and GDPR projects;
• Manages relations with external auditors such as Customers auditor and their third parties; suppliers; authorities (Bank of Italy, Data Protection Authority, etc.);
• Establish and maintain effective working relationships with the Clients Auditors;
• Support the process of drafting and updating policies, procedures, and company operating instructions.
We might ask you to perform other tasks and duties as your role expands.
Your skills, experience, and qualifications required.
• Master's degree in in Economics, Computer Science/Engineering, or an equivalent degree
• Previous experience in the Internal Auditing field (1-3 years)
• Good knowledge of IT security issues, management systems (ISO 9001, ISO 27001 etc.) and GDPR
• Strong motivation and passion for Internal Audit and Compliance
• Knowledge of information security standards and GDPR regulations
• Enthusiastic and proactive attitude
• Propensity for innovation and business evolution
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Excellent knowledge of the English language
• Excellent knowledge of the Microsoft Office
• Postgraduate Master in Internal Audit, Compliance, and Information Security
• Professional certifications such as: CIA, CISA, Lead auditor ISO 27001 and ISO 9001
• Knowledge of standards such as: ISO 27001, ISO 9001, ISO 22301, COSO-ERM framework, Cobit, ITIL, NIST800-53
What we offer:
Permanent employment contract.
According to the Italian Law (L.68/99) please note that candidates from the disability list will be given priority.