Jira SME to work within Global IT supporting and developing the Atlassian Jira and Confluence estate. This role will help steer the team through a period of intense change as the estate is migrated onto a world-class footing.
- Subject Matter expert providing configuration & Level 3 support across multiple Jira instances
- Serves as technical lead providing in-depth troubleshooting
- Stabilize and improve the operations and use of the JIRA platforms
- Review the current configuration, license utilization, dashboards, reports, automation rules, workflows, webhooks and make recommendations for optimization and improvements
- Review of various JIRA Software projects and use of common platform workflows.
- Make recommendations to reduce duplications, conflicts, or high-risk configurations
- Works with all levels of the business to understand requirements and provide solutions
Required Skills, Qualifications and Experience
- A minimum of 5 years of dedicated SME level hands-on experience in JIRA Administration including experience in Service Management, Jira Server, Jira Data Centre and Jira Cloud versions
- Experience of migrating from Jira Server to Data Centre or Cloud highly desirable
- High level of motivation, initiative, and responsibility
- High level of customer service skills, and ability to fluctuate technical communication level
- Demonstrated experience providing mentorship, technical guidance, and training to Technical Support teams
- Demonstrated experience deploying software/applications, completing system configuration, and resolving installation issues
- Hands-on experience with custom scripting using Scriptrunner
- Strong technical aptitude and ability to research and solve complex issues independently
We’re a diverse group of visionary innovators who provide trading and workflow automation software, high-value analytics, and strategic consulting to corporations, central banks, financial institutions, and governments. Founded in 1999, we’ve achieved tremendous growth by bringing together some of the best and most successful financial technology companies in the world.
Over 2,000 of the world’s leading corporations, including 50% of the Fortune 500 and 30% of the world’s central banks, trust ION solutions to manage their cash, in-house banking, commodity supply chain, trading and risk.
Over 800 of the world’s leading banks and broker-dealers use our electronic trading platforms to operate the world’s financial market infrastructure.
With 10,000 employees and offices in more than 40 cities around the globe, ION is a rapidly expanding and dynamic group.
At ION, we offer careers that provide many opportunities: To invent. To design. To collaborate. To build. To transform businesses and empower people around the world to do more, faster and better than before. Imagine what you can do and experience. This is where you can do your best work.
ION is committed to maintaining a supportive and inclusive environment for people with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We respect the varied identities, abilities, cultures, and traditions of the individuals who comprise our organization and recognize the value that different backgrounds and points of view bring to our business.
ION adheres to an equal employment opportunity policy that prohibits discriminatory practices or harassment against applicants or employees based on any legally impermissible factor.