Java Developer – XTP
- Implement low-touch, real-time, data-driven workflows and analytics.
- Deliver high-performance solutions and drive forward product evolution by enhancing the business value to customers and improving the usability to the end user.
- Responsible to build the next-generation trade processing solutions using a component-based service-oriented architecture and SOLID design principles.
- Deliver to the highest standard and continuously innovate by driving new functionality, scalability, and enhancing workflows. To achieve this, you will be engaging directly with customers to understand their needs and drivers.
- You will work with our product team to analyze customer requirements and determine how best to meet them.
- You will be required to work directly with our customers on implementation analyses and deployment projects.
- Teamwork is an integral part of our success as a whole. You will be able to work effectively with others and build a culture of continuous learning and improvement.
Required Skills, Qualifications and Experience
- 3+ years of demonstrated experience in designing and coding complex enterprise applications in Core Java (Java 8+)
- Strong academic background in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics)
- Thorough understanding of multithreading, design patterns, data structures, and algorithms.
- Hands-on experience with SQL and some familiarity with database technologies and concepts like DB Partitioning/Sharding/Indexing
- Experience in test-driven development, which includes Unit and Acceptance / End-to-End Testing
- Experience with building automation tools like Jenkins pipelines for Continuous Integration (CI)/Continuous Delivery (CD), maven, gradle.
- Excellent analytical skills and strong lateral thinking.
- Ability to express ideas and concerns clearly, concisely, logically, and persuasively both verbally and in writing. Take a personal interest in owning dependencies and results; even when not directly their responsibility, using a “see it, say it, sort it” attitude.
- Ability to assess priority and self-organize tasks to meet deadlines.
- Curious to learn about the financial market and how to apply technology to drive innovation and efficiency in business workflows and user experience.
- Passionate to deliver at a high standard while never compromising on performance.
- Committed to achieving stringent deadlines to accelerate product adoption.
- Analytical mindset to identify data patterns to simplify day-to-day operational tasks.
- Strong work ethic and sense of ownership.
- Pasion and desire to win.
Get notified for similar jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts