- Design, build, and deliver end-to-end projects using an Agile and User Centered Design process.
- Build a next generation trade processing system using a component-based service-oriented architecture and SOLID design principles.
- Work with a real time platform that handles activities like trade and position management, risk management, collateral and interest, margining, fees and commissions, balances, market processing and reporting. ION systems connect to 50+ exchanges globally to provide real time trades and market data to buy-side and sellside clients.
- Shape the future financial technology stack via innovative low-touch, real-time, high performant ION products. Innovate, recommend, design and drive forward a product evolution that creates business value for the end user and/or reduces Total Cost of Ownership of the product.
- Hit the ground running with a technology stack that includes Java, C#, HTML5, Guice and Oracle, reporting tools like Jasper Reports and BIRT, and a test automation stack using Robot Framework.
- Help a growing group of developers deliver quality code and build a culture of continuous learning and improvement in your team by identifying technical debt/improvements.
Required Skills, Qualifications and Experience
- 3+ years of product development experience in designing and coding complex enterprise applications in Core Java (Java 8+).
- A good understanding of multithreading, design patterns, data structures and algorithms.
- Hands on experience with SQL and some familiarity with database technologies and concepts like DB Partitioning/Sharding/Indexing
- Experience with any dependency injection framework like Spring, Guice
- Experience of test-driven development, which includes Unit and Acceptance / End-to-End Testing
- Experience with Agile software development (e.g., SCRUM or KANBAN) and/or a User Centered Design process.
- Experience with build automation tools like Jenkins pipelines for Continuous
- Integration (CI)/Continuous Delivery (CD), maven, gradle.
- Excellent analytical skills and strong lateral thinking.
- Able to work in an agile way seeking continuous improvement to reduce waste.
- Champion in test automation.
- Able to understand customer needs and provide them a good level of support.
- Team oriented approach to problem solving.
- Good communication skills with active participation in group discussions.
- Strong work ethic and sense of ownership. Take a personal interest in owning dependencies and results; even when not directly their responsibility, using a “see it,
- say it, sort it” attitude.
- Able to assess priority and self-organize tasks
Get notified for similar jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts