Cedacri is part of ION Group, a community of visionary innovators, dedicated to providing pioneering software and consultancy services to financial institutions, trading firms, central banks, governments, and corporations around the world. We strive to simplify the way people work. We do that by providing workflow and process automation software, as well as providing real-time data and business intelligence to help people make better decisions. We are 13,000+ employees, 60+ global offices, and over 4,800+ customers worldwide.
For the strengthening of IT Service Management and CMDB software Management Team, we are looking for brilliant professionals preferably with previous experience in complex organizations, to join the team. The ideal candidate will experience a dynamic, fast-paced and innovative environment, and will contribute to offer best in class support to our customers
Your duties and responsibilities
· Providing support and develop customization and integration on IT Service Management tools used by the company
· Collaborate with the other teams to produce reports and analysis based on IT Service management tools data
· Collaborate with internal auditing to produce reports required by compliance & risk team
Your skills, experience, and qualifications required
· Strong relational and communication skills
· Ability to handle stress to operate under deadlines
· Experience with BMC Helix/Remedy/CMDB software administration and with projects of integration between BMC Helix/Remedy/CMDB and other ITSM tools
· Knolwledge of database management and Microsoft Office Suite Skills
· Good English level
What we offer:
Permanent employment contract.
Assago (MI), Bari (BA), Castellazzo (AL), Collecchio (PR), Verona (VR).
According to the Italian Law (L.68/99) please note that candidates from the disability list will be given priority.