We are currently looking for an HR Specialist to join LIST HR Department. You will be involved in the design, delivery, and management of the global initiatives of recruiting and employer branding.
· Partner with hiring managers to understand recruitment needs.
· Participate and drive in the recruitment process, which involves sourcing, screening, scheduling and recruitment of the best candidates.
· Create, build, and maintain networks of potential passive candidates to fill future anticipated and planned roles.
· Support university partnerships and the internship process in Italy.
· Support special recruitment initiatives such as Recruitment Events.
· Support the team in new joiners onboarding and induction phase.
· Possibility to participate in HR Operations projects around the group.
· Support with audit requests.
Your skills, experience, and qualifications
- University graduate, HR Management academic qualifications are a plus.
- 1 year's experience in talent acquisition, preferably within Tech/Digital Recruitment agencies.
- Hands-on experience with ATSs and HR databases.
- You are an Excel lover!
- Well organized, results-driven approach, excellent networking skills, dynamic working style.
- Able to work autonomously, while championing teamwork.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Fluency in English and Italian.
- EU Work Permit.
According to the Italian Law (L.68/99) please note that candidates from the disability list will be given priority.
Due to the high volume of applications, only those candidates that meet the required criteria for selection will be contacted.
We will only consider direct applications. CVs received via recruitment agencies will not be accepted.