HR Manager – 8776
Roles and responsibilities:
- Build relationships with ION employees and serve as a key contact for any country HR matters
- Support current and future business needs through employee development, engagement, motivation and preservation
- Provide consultation in all aspects of policy and procedures, related to employee relations, to include disciplinary action and conflict resolution.
- Guide management and employee actions by drafting & updating policies, procedures, methods, and guidelines; communicating and enforcing organization values.
- Accomplish regional & country specific project results by identifying and clarifying issues and priorities; communicating and coordinating requirements; expediting fulfilment; evaluating milestone accomplishments; evaluating optional courses of action; changing assumptions and direction.
- Comply existing practices with country specific legal requirements; anticipating legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
- Work with HR and other colleagues in regional and global offices to ensure consistency in the implementation of HR and company initiatives.
- Undertake ad hoc projects and tasks as required
- Proven experience of 8+ years in a similar operational role.
- English – high level, excellent written and verbal communication.
- Fast and independent learner with strong ability to multi-task, pay attention to details, and prioritize work.
- Team player, pro-active, motivated, and organized person with highly developed communication and interpersonal skills.
Get notified for similar jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts