- Partner with hiring managers to understand recruiting needs.
- Participate in the recruitment process, which involves sourcing, screening, scheduling and selection of the best candidate.
- Create, build, and maintain networks of potential passive candidates to fill future anticipated and planned roles.
- Support university partnerships and the internship process in Italy.
- Support day-to-day HR tasks relating to the whole employee lifecycle.
- Educate new hired employees on company structure, HR policies, internal procedures and regulations.
- Support on learning and development across the business.
- Support with audit requests.
Your skills, experience, and qualifications
- University graduate, HR Management academic qualifications are a plus.
- Proven experience in talent acquisition, preferably within Tech/Digital Recruitment agencies (almost 3 years).
- Hands-on experience with ATSs and HR databases.
- You are an Excel expert.
- Well organized, results-driven approach, excellent networking skills, dynamic working style.
- Able to work autonomously, while championing teamwork.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Fluency in Italian and good English level.
- EU Work Permit.
Get notified for similar jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts