The Hosted Solutions Product Manager will lead the team responsible for all commercial hosting in ION Markets. This includes ownership of hosting costs and pricing for commercial proposals and renewals, as it relates to infrastructure in support of the ION applications. The vast majority of ION sales now involve some degree of hosting and managed services, requiring careful understanding of a 50+ global data center estate and network, and what this costs to support. This is required to scale across 100s of customers and support diverse product requirements across different asset class groups within ION Markets.
The Hosted Solutions teams goals include creating a product management methodology and structure for hosting and infrastructure, including new acquisitions as they integrate within ION Markets. A clear forwarding thinking strategy of the ION hosted offerings will be required, particularly as more momentum builds towards cloud support.
We’re a diverse group of visionary innovators who provide trading and workflow automation software, high-value analytics, and strategic consulting to corporations, central banks, financial institutions, and governments. Founded in 1999, we’ve achieved tremendous growth by bringing together some of the best and most successful financial technology companies in the world.
• Over 2,000 of the world’s leading corporations, including 50% of the Fortune 500 and 30% of the world’s central banks, trust ION solutions to manage their cash, in-house banking, commodity supply chain, trading and risk.
• Over 800 of the world’s leading banks and broker-dealers use our electronic trading platforms to operate the world’s financial market infrastructure.
With 10,000 employees and offices in more than 40 cities around the globe, ION is a rapidly expanding and dynamic group.
At ION, we offer careers that provide many opportunities: To invent. To design. To collaborate. To build. To transform businesses and empower people around the world to do more, faster and better than before. Imagine what you can do and experience. This is where you can do your best work.
· Building a product management structure and methodology for infrastructure in ION Markets. Bringing infrastructure subject matter expertise to the company, and working within the existing product management framework.
· Managing and building a team of infrastructure professionals in support of the teams goals.
· Ownership of complex cost models per product area, to compute the cost and price of hosting.
· Strategic input with regards the direction of individual products and their hosting capabilities, particularly as it relates to cloud migration.
· Developing and managing the presales and sales process as it relates to hosting, for the range of product areas in ION Markets.
· Working closely with product business units to ensure hosting proposals for products are correctly represented in sales.
· Bridging together product, development and data center teams in order to drive through collaborations required to complete successful sales.
· Responsible for client communications, sales and workshop presentations to position and detail the ION Hosted Solutions offering.
· Aligning customer requirements with internal audits such as SSAE18 and others.
Your skills, experience, and qualifications
Degree level education.
5+ years experience in a technology role in the financial markets.
Knowledge of front and / or back office technology and architecture / infrastructure.
Experience in product management for infrastructure related services.
Advanced MS Excel and PowerPoint usage.
Clear, accurate and concise communicator with strict attention to detail.
· Experience in supporting pre-sales, sales, customer presentations.
· Experience with cloud technology, hosting or managed services deployment.
· Experience with costs involved with data center, network and cloud purchasing.
· Experience in cyber security.
· Experience in the automation of manual business processes.