Full Stack WordPress Developer – 5180
Your Roles and Responsibilities
- Contribute to the development and implementation of our digital roadmap.
- Provide leadership in the design, development and testing of web applications and features.
- Provide leadership in progressing projects through the web development lifecycle.
- Assisting the development team with complex problems.
- Performing code reviews.
- Participate in requirements gathering, application design, planning and review.
- Participate in the front end and back end development process utilizing a variety of technologies.
- Work with the ION Communications Agency, product teams, and other subject matter experts to create compelling online experiences that support important projects.
- Use data and research to identify successful user engagement strategies and map out new ways to enhance our brand and amplify our messaging.
- Perform back and front-end development to support our global web initiatives.
- Manage a WordPress environment with multiple installations across development, staging, and production.
- Help design, build, and manage our WordPress themes and plug-ins.
- Perform quality and version control of our corporate development, staging, production, and associated websites.
- Manage schedules and notifications for all site pushes.
- Analyze disparate websites to plan and manage data migration and site redirects.
- Manage large-scale data migration and site consolidation projects.
- Manage all technical aspects of the CMS to ensure high performance and availability.
- Support development of internal microsites as needed.
- Further develop your web development skills, both independently and through our internal continuing education offerings.
- Work to master all the latest trends in web development so that we can continue moving the needle for designing online customer journeys in our industry and beyond.
- We might ask you to perform other tasks and duties as your role expands.
Required Skills, Qualifications, and Experience
- Advanced knowledge of PHP back-end development.
- Advanced knowledge of CSS. Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure a consistent style across platforms and browsers.
- Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML).
- Experience designing and building responsive user interfaces for websites and/or web applications.
- Comfortable using debugging tools such as Firebug, Chrome inspector, and so on.
- Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages.
- Proficient with code versioning tools.
- Ability to teach different methodologies to experienced and junior developers.
- Ability to mentor junior developers.
- Ability to communicate succinctly in writing and orally with upper management, developers, project managers, and other parts of the business.
- Ability to efficiently manage multiple projects at once and prioritize resources.
- Ability to work both individually and in a collaborative, team-based environment.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, high-volume, deadline-oriented environment.
- Preferred: Knowledge of the financial industry or financial technology, understanding of concepts behind branding and data-driven content.
Get notified for similar jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts