Full stack developer- ION Corporates
We’re a diverse group of visionary innovators who provide trading and workflow automation software, high-value analytics, and strategic consulting to corporations, central banks, financial institutions, and governments. More than 40% of the world’s largest companies use our solutions. Founded in 1999, we’ve achieved tremendous growth by bringing together some of the best and most successful financial technology companies in the world.
• Over 2,000 of the world’s leading corporations, including 50% of the Fortune 500 and 30% of the world’s central banks, trust ION solutions to manage their cash, in-house banking, commodity supply chain, trading and risk.
• Over 800 of the world’s leading banks and broker-dealers use our electronic trading platforms to operate the world’s financial market infrastructure.
With 10,000 employees and offices in more than 40 cities around the globe, ION is a rapidly expanding and dynamic group.
At ION, we offer careers that provide many opportunities: To invent. To design. To collaborate. To build. To transform businesses and empower people around the world to do more, faster and better than before. Imagine what you can do and experience. This is where you can do your best work.
What are we trying to do?
We build products to meet the Treasury Management needs of thousands of medium and large corporate clients and are the global leader in this sector.
We are building common web and mobile application for users of various ION Treasury Management Systems to connect to their information. The application is responsive and designed to be usable on any connected device, be it smartphone, laptop, or widescreen desktop. It is managed by us and is deployed as a multi-tenant, software-as-a-service
There is special focus on providing the very best User Experience together with non functional excellence including security, automated quality tests, performance and scalability, to cater to tens of thousands of users for hundreds of clients.
What do we need help with?
We need self-motivated, self-organized, technically strong people with positive attitude who are passionate about delivering solutions with their best efforts every time. Curiosity and ability to quickly understand the customer needs is a key requirement in our team members to help us to efficiently design, develop and test our market leading products getting things right first time as often as possible.
What you will do?
You will help refine business and technical requirements, design, build and test solutions in large and complex systems to meet these requirements with a focus on quality and performance whilst avoiding introducing any regression.
We follow Scrum and our developers are multi-functional and work through the full end to end development process in 2 week iterations. We do not have separate roles for architecture, analysis or QA as this is all part of a developer’s role and responsibility.
Effective collaboration with colleagues in Gurgaon, Noida, London and other locations, learn quickly and share knowledge through coaching, code reviews and other means.
Who you are:
· Passionate about clean code, software development and technology.
· Express ideas and concerns clearly, concisely, logically, and persuasively both verbally and in writing.
· Cooperate, respect others’ roles and contribute to the success of the team, achieving a common goal.
· Keen eye for detail, with ability to quickly understand business requirements and translate into solutions
What you’ll need to know:
Education and expertise
with at least 5 years experience in development, working on medium to large development projects as part of a team.
· Expert level knowledge of one of Java or Angular, and good practical knowledge of other.
· Good knowledge of data structures, design patterns and multi-threading.
· Good knowledge of some dependency injection framework e.g. Guice.
· Good knowledge of front end web development.
· Good knowledge of automated testing.
· Good knowledge of DevOps aspects e.g. Jenkins, Ansible, VMs, Cloud deployments.
· An understanding of and familiarity with agile development and the scrum framework
· Applied knowledge and experience from the working in the financial industry, particularly on middle and back office applications.
· Experience with the practice of continuous integration.