Role: Full Stack Engineer
We’re a diverse group of visionary innovators who provide trading and workflow automation software, high-value analytics, and strategic consulting to corporations, central banks, financial institutions, and governments. More than 40% of the world’s largest companies use our solutions. Founded in 1999, we’ve achieved tremendous growth by bringing together some of the best and most successful financial technology companies in the world.
· Over 2,000 of the world’s leading corporations, including 50% of the Fortune 500 and 30% of the world’s central banks, trust ION solutions to manage their cash, in-house banking, commodity supply chain, trading and risk.
· Over 800 of the world’s leading banks and broker-dealers use our electronic trading platforms to operate the world’s financial market infrastructure.
With 10,000 employees and offices in more than 40 cities around the globe, ION is a rapidly expanding and dynamic group.
At ION, we offer careers that provide many opportunities: To invent. To design. To collaborate. To build. To transform businesses and empower people around the world to do more, faster and better than before. Imagine what you can do and experience. This is where you can do your best work. Learn more at https://iongroup.com/.
Our clients will rely on your code to move billions in foreign currencies every day. Work with the brightest quants and engineers and amongst our bank, broker, and hedge fund clients. As a Full Stack Engineer, you will be at the center of the company, and the heart of the FX market. You will build a suite of backend services as well as the frontend web applications and reporting services that our clients will interact with daily.
Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related field
· 2-4 years of hands-on work on the entire software development lifecycle
· Developed interacting with databases (e.g. PostgreSQL)
Worked in financial services and/or trading on software relating to FX
· Developed applications for either reading from or publishing to the ELK stack
. Analyzed data with pandas.
. Developed applications or analysis with large datasets, including data visualization technology