We are in search of ambitious and self-driven candidates for the position of a front-end developer. They will be responsible for translating design into code and building thoughtful experiences centered around our customers.
Front end developers will work in a team distributed around the world alongside software engineers, User experience designers, product and project managers, and domain specialists to ensure to meet our customer's needs through our software solutions. This requires excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
At our company, front-end developers will be working with the latest technology and will have the chance to advance and grow their careers.
· Degree in Computer science or related field.
· Functional programming.
· Test-Driven Development tools and practices.
· Agile frameworks (Scrum, Kanban).
· Source control systems and best practices.
· One or more among the following frameworks: Angular, React
· A good level of written and spoken English.
· A valid EU visa or work permit.
Contract and locations:
· Contract Type: Full-time, permanent contract.
· Locations: Pisa, Milan, Turin, Siena, Trieste, Voghera.
Enjoy a hybrid work culture that offers the best of remote flexibility and in-person collaboration.
Who we are:
We’re a diverse group of visionary innovators who provide trading and workflow automation software, data, and business insights to corporations, central banks, financial institutions, and governments. We are a truly global company; we employ 13,000+ people at 60+ offices and serve 4,800+ customers worldwide.
According to the Italian Law (L.68/99) please note that candidates from the disability list will be given priority.
Due to the high volume of applications, only those candidates that meet the required criteria for selection will be contacted.
Please do not apply if you don’t currently have the legal right to work in Italy, or if that right is just about to expire, or if that right has restrictions imposed which would prevent you from undertaking a full-time employment contract.