Debtwire's Credit Research Team provides unique insights and valuation analysis on companies and their securities that are restructuring, in the process of a transforming event or raising capital. Additionally, the Credit Research Team provides unique macro analysis derived from their insights on company specific research and securities research.
We are looking for candidates from Spain/Netherlands/Sweden.
- Reviewing financial statements and legal documents.
- Producing detailed credit research on stressed, distressed and restructuring companies.
Required skills, experience and qualifications
- 5+ years of experience as either a credit analyst or equity analyst.
- Must have an excellent understanding of financial statements: income statement, balance sheet and cash flows and the drive to thoroughly read the information supporting the financial statements.
- A thorough understanding of debt and equity securities and the markets they trade in is required.
- Valuation experience including waterfall, and DCF analysis is required.
- Excellent writing skills, with the ability to build thesis and reach a conclusion in a structured manner.
- Some understanding of bankruptcy processes
- Comprehensive knowledge of Excel and Word
- Ability to work in a team-based environment, with a sense of teamwork and cooperation
- Ability to manage workflow under strict deadlines
- Proficiency in Spanish, French or/and German.
We’re a diverse group of visionary innovators who provide trading and workflow automation software, high-value analytics, and strategic consulting to corporations, central banks, financial institutions, and governments. Founded in 1999, we’ve achieved tremendous growth by bringing together some of the best and most successful financial technology companies in the world.
• Over 2,000 of the world’s leading corporations, including 50% of the Fortune 500 and 30% of the world’s central banks, trust ION solutions to manage their cash, in-house banking, commodity supply chain, trading and risk.
• Over 800 of the world’s leading banks and broker-dealers use our electronic trading platforms to operate the world’s financial market infrastructure.
ION is a rapidly expanding and dynamic group with 13,000 employees and offices in more than 40 cities around the globe,
Our ever-expanding global footprint, cutting edge products, and over 40,000 customers worldwide provide an unparalleled career experience for those who share our vision.
ION is committed to maintaining a supportive and inclusive environment for people with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We respect the varied identities, abilities, cultures, and traditions of the individuals who comprise our organization and recognize the value that different backgrounds and points of view bring to our business.
ION adheres to an equal employment opportunity policy that prohibits discriminatory practices or harassment against applicants or employees based on any legally impermissible factor.