Cedacri is part of ION Group, a community of visionary innovators, dedicated to providing pioneering software and consultancy services to financial institutions, trading firms, central banks, governments, and corporations around the world. We strive to simplify the way people work. We do that by providing workflow and process automation software, as well as providing real-time data and business intelligence to help people make better decisions. We are 13,000+ employees, 60+ global offices, and over 4,800+ customers worldwide.
For the strengthening of the Business Intelligence unit in Cedacri, we are looking for talented professionals to grow their career as Finance Analyst. Selected candidates will be placed in a dynamic, fast-paced and innovative environment and will collaborate with cross-functional teams to achieve business objectives.
Your duties and responsibilities
• Develop and maintain models for monitoring the Cedacri sales performance, mainly in terms of contract value, success rate, and credit scoring (DSO)
• Regularly deal with each Commercial area for the constant monitoring of client’s life cycle and the follow-up of the commercial strategy implementation
• Support the Financial Planning & Analysis activities, with particular focus on sales forecast and monthly performance measurement
• Support Billing Operations re-engineering projects and analyze fee calculation and invoice creation methodologies.
We might ask you to perform other tasks and duties as your role expands.
Your skills, experience, and qualifications required
• Master's degree with honors in Management, Engineering or in a quantitative field
• At least two to five years of experience in finance, sales or in business analysis functions
• Excellent knowledge of English language (knowing the Italian language would be an advantage)
• Excellent knowledge of Ms Excel and Power BI. Hands-on experience in SAP SD and Salesforce is an advantage
• With your “get things done” attitude you can prioritize, support, and track multiple tasks successfully while meeting deadlines in a constantly changing environment.
What we offer:
Permanent employment contract.
Italian languages lessons, continuous learning, professional growth opportunities.
Chisinau, Republic of Moldova
According to the Moldovan Law on Social Inclusion of People with Disabilities (no.60 from 30.03.2012) please note that candidates from the disability list will be given priority