ION is looking for smart and ambitious candidates to join our Billing Team. The ideal candidate must be comfortable dealing with a high volume of global customers, using several different systems, whilst having a strong aptitude for resolving issues and understanding complex billing schedules.
- You will be part of the team that manages the invoicing process in its entirety, from invoice issuance to query resolution.
- This role will involve working with many different departments within the company and with senior management.
- Attention to detail and an aptitude for accuracy are critical in this role.
- We are a rapidly expanding company which means you must be comfortable working in fast-paced environment, where juggling numerous priorities and deadlines is the norm.
Required Skills, Qualifications, and Experience
- Organized self-starter, who is goal oriented and possesses the intellectual curiosity to be a problem solver.
- Ability to take ownership of non-standard complex billing schedules.
- Work effectively with multiple other teams to research and resolve customer disputes, in an accurate and timely manner.
- Take initiative to automate daily tasks and help integrate newly acquired entities.
- Ability to work independently, while also being a team player.
- Ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously, while ensuring tasks are completed on time and to a high standard, in a rapidly changing environment.
- Ability and enthusiasm to handle complex internal and external queries by prioritizing work effectively and identifying the level of detail needed.
- Excellent persuasion and reasoning skills, with the ability to recognize when to escalate an issue and to whom.
- Ability to communicate effectively and persuasively to both internal and external stakeholders.
- 1.1 or 2.1 degree in any field
We’re a diverse group of visionary innovators who provide trading and workflow automation software, high-value analytics, and strategic consulting to corporations, central banks, financial institutions, and governments. Founded in 1999, we’ve achieved tremendous growth by bringing together some of the best and most successful financial technology companies in the world.
• Over 2,000 of the world’s leading corporations, including 50% of the Fortune 500 and 30% of the world’s central banks, trust ION solutions to manage their cash, in-house banking, commodity supply chain, trading and risk.
• Over 800 of the world’s leading banks and broker-dealers use our electronic trading platforms to operate the world’s financial market infrastructure.
ION is a rapidly expanding and dynamic group with 13,000 employees and offices in more than 40 cities around the globe.
Our ever-expanding global footprint, cutting edge products, and over 40,000 customers worldwide provide an unparalleled career experience for those who share our vision.
ION is committed to maintaining a supportive and inclusive environment for people with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We respect the varied identities, abilities, cultures, and traditions of the individuals who comprise our organization and recognize the value that different backgrounds and points of view bring to our business.
ION adheres to an equal employment opportunity policy that prohibits discriminatory practices or harassment against applicants or employees based on any legally impermissible factor.