Cedacri is part of ION Group, a community of visionary innovators, dedicated to providing pioneering software and consultancy services to financial institutions, trading firms, central banks, governments, and corporations around the world. We strive to simplify the way people work. We do that by providing workflow and process automation software, as well as providing real-time data and business intelligence to help people make better decisions. We are 13,000+ employees, 60+ global offices, and over 4,800+ customers worldwide. Learn more at iongroup.com.
For the strengthening of the Events Team, we are looking for brilliant professionals with previous experience in a similar role.
The ideal candidate will experience a dynamic, fast-paced and innovative environment and will collaborate with cross-functional teams to deliver successful projects. The candidate will manage and specialize in event management across EMEA but focusing primarily on Italy.
Your duties and responsibilities
• Develop and deliver a strategic events plan to promote and showcase the ION product-set across the region, including budgetary development, tracking, measurement, and marketing strategies
• Work closely with management, product strategists, marketing and sales representatives to support marketing efforts
• Keep abreast of wider industry initiatives and trends to report regularly to the business and enhance future strategic planning
• Work on other projects as assigned
• Perform full post-event financial reconciliation within SLA parameters
• Understand comply with ION policies
• Co-ordination with internal teams (Design, Press, Marketing, Communication, Product Management, Senior decision-makers) to deliver a successful events calendar
• Manage various events, including but not limited to conferences, webinars, sponsorships and exhibitions
• Quality control, including proofreading and other editorial/production checks
• Reporting and adding data to our events CRM Cvent
• Producing/overseeing timelines and project plan
• Source, negotiate, contract, and manage all vendors and suppliers to ensure quality services at efficient rates (audio visual, catering, accommodation etc.)
• Create, design, and manage all aspects of the event: food and beverage, activities, transport, theming
• Manage event website building and registration process
• Manage attendees and associated aspects: rooming lists, special needs, dietary requirements
• Prepare event materials and post information on websites as needed
• Manage client communication, oversee the delegate registration process, monitor registration levels, communicating with relevant internal parties and external vendors
We might ask you to perform other tasks and duties as your role expands.
Your skills, experience, and qualifications required
• University degree in Business Administration/ Marketing
• Passion about the events industry, always delivering events with a smile
• Fluent in Italian and English (both written and spoken)
• Minimum of 5+ years proven event management experience working on high profile events, having project managed complex projects from start to finish
• Outstanding administration and time management skills
• Ability to provide excellent service and exceeding internal and external expectations
• Proficiency with Microsoft software including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Proficiency with events software, such as Cvent or similar
• Ability to work within budgetary parameters, meeting critical deadlines, and handle multiple projects simultaneously
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability and present and engage at a senior stakeholder
• Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to build strong professional relationships at all levels
• Strong analytical skills
• Experience of working with corporate clients to develop programs. This includes choosing destinations, inspecting sites, negotiation, costing, and onsite management, through to final billing
• Flexibility, attention to detail, and the ability to work under pressure
• Comfortable working independently and as part of a team
• Then ability to work proactively, multi-task, and meet tight deadlines without close supervision
• Digital Platform experience, like Webex
• Estimated travel: approximately 20% (early morning and late nights occasionally required)
What we offer:
Permanent employment contract.
According to the Italian Law (L.68/99) Please note that candidates from the disability list will be given priority.
Due to the high volume of applications, only those candidates that meet the required criteria for selection will be contacted.
If you’re from a non-EU country, you must have a valid EU visa or work permit.