We’re a diverse group of innovators who provide trading and workflow automation software, high-value analytics, and strategic consulting to corporations, central banks, financial institutions, and governments. More than 40% of the world’s largest companies use our solutions. Founded in 1999, we’ve achieved tremendous growth by bringing together some of the best and most successful financial technology companies in the world.
· Over 2,000 of the world’s leading corporations, including 50% of the Fortune 500 and 30% of the world’s central banks, trust ION solutions to manage their cash, in-house banking, commodity supply chain, trading and risk.
· Over 800 of the world’s leading banks and broker-dealers use our electronic trading platforms to operate the world’s financial market infrastructure.
Within ION Analytics we help clients find advantage in a world of information overload and fragmented systems. Our business information solutions blend expert journalism and analytics with data to help banks, advisors, investors, law firms and corporations find opportunities in markets ranging from equities and fixed income to infrastructure and private equity.
On our platform clients can break through silos to originate opportunities, find buyers, and use resources efficiently, and our advanced workflow automation tools cut through the noise to deliver personalized, targeted information that saves time and effort, and drives better decisions.
With 10,000 employees and offices in more than 40 cities around the globe, ION is a rapidly expanding and dynamic group.
At ION, we offer careers that provide many opportunities: To invent. To design. To collaborate. To build. To transform businesses and empower people around the world to do more, faster and better than before. Imagine what you can do and experience. This is where you can do your best work.
Credit Analyst with 1-3 years of experience. Key tasks would include working on financial statements and reading quarterly & annual reports, including legal documents, to write detailed credit research and tearsheets on companies we track. Along with the research, the candidate will assist in various weekly, monthly, quarterly and special reports and ad-hoc projects.
Your work & responsibilities
The perspective candidate needs to be naturally curious and driven to figure out how to analyze complex situations and be tenacious in obtaining information. The candidate must have accounting knowledge, and a good understanding of financial statements: income statement, balance sheet and cash flows. Basic understanding of debt and equity securities is required.
Your skills, experience, and qualifications
· Thorough understanding of financial statements; income statement, balance sheet and cash flows
· Comprehensive knowledge of Excel
· Understanding of debt and equity securities and how news impacts those securities
· Good writing skills, with ability to build thesis and articulate a report in a structured way
· Ability to work in a team-based environment, with a sense of teamwork and cooperation
· Ability to manage workflow under strict deadlines
· Strong academic record or equivalent experience