A high profile role, acting as primary contact and manager for all ION Japanese domestic accounts. Managing the relationships, and selling into large, high value, prestigious Securities and Investment Houses. Product lines include Enterprise Trading Systems, Hosted Trading Systems, and Connectivity, Market Data, & Buy-side Execution Management Systems, covering multiple assets.
- Primary Sales Manager for local client list.
- Managing the sales pipeline for local accounts.
- Maintain regular contact with client list with awareness of their overall business strategy and ION implementation plans.
- Formulate sales proposals for existing clients.
- Potentially developing an account team to support local clients as the ION client base grows.
- Ensuring effective communication with other ION departments especially product development and marketing together with external clients.
- Report to Head of Sales - Japan.
- Minimum of 5 years Sales Management experience.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in the investment banking arena.
- Well organized and a self-starter with drive and determination.
- Native Japanese and strong English language skills.
- Excellent knowledge of the financial service/brokerage industry.
- Japanese Equity agency trading / proprietary dealing (cash/derivatives), Fixed Income trading / dealing including Repo experience would be a plus.
- Ability to manage large, high value accounts.
- Creative, planning, and management skills.
- Strong understanding of the logistic issues involved in planning and delivering large systems.
- Ability to communicate at all levels of the organization from trading / dealing floor, to IT Managers, to executive management.
- Willing to learn the product/business by direct involvement with projects and services.
We’re a diverse group of visionary innovators who provide trading and workflow automation software, high-value analytics, and strategic consulting to corporations, central banks, financial institutions, and governments. Founded in 1999, we’ve achieved tremendous growth by bringing together some of the best and most successful financial technology companies in the world.
• Over 2,000 of the world’s leading corporations, including 50% of the Fortune 500 and 30% of the world’s central banks, trust ION solutions to manage their cash, in-house banking, commodity supply chain, trading and risk.
• Over 800 of the world’s leading banks and broker-dealers use our electronic trading platforms to operate the world’s financial market infrastructure.
ION is a rapidly expanding and dynamic group with 13,000 employees and offices in more than 40 cities around the globe.
Our ever-expanding global footprint, cutting edge products, and over 40,000 customers worldwide provide an unparalleled career experience for those who share our vision.
ION is committed to maintaining a supportive and inclusive environment for people with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We respect the varied identities, abilities, cultures, and traditions of the individuals who comprise our organization and recognize the value that different backgrounds and points of view bring to our business.
ION adheres to an equal employment opportunity policy that prohibits discriminatory practices or harassment against applicants or employees based on any legally impermissible factor.