We’re looking for an energetic professional who’s passionate about the power of visual imagery to design artwork and presentations to support our communications and marketing efforts. You’ll be asked to help your colleagues create powerful narrative experiences that demonstrate the benefits of our products and services.
Be ready to work closely with a tight-knit team of talented content creators to develop a wide range of resources that help us build meaningful, long-term relationships with our colleagues and our client communities.
Your Roles and Responsibilities
- Work with the ION Communications Agency, product teams, and other subject matter experts to develop compelling narrative concepts for important projects.
- Enthusiastically manage the entire creative process for artwork and presentations, from concept to finished product.
- Use your creativity and ingenuity to produce clever and engaging artwork for our business and marketing presentations, including icons, infographics, and illustrations.
- Collaborate with other members of the ION Design team to continue improving and implementing design quality standards across the company.
- Further develop your design skills, both independently and through our internal continuing education offerings.
- Work to understand and master all the latest trends in artwork and design so that we can continue moving the needle for video production in our industry and beyond.
- We might ask you to perform other tasks and duties as your role expands.
Your Required Skills, Qualifications, and Experience
- Proficiency in Adobe Illustrator and Adobe InDesign.
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite, especially in PowerPoint.
- A portfolio that demonstrates an exceptional eye for detail, well-crafted layouts, and smart use of brand assets in PowerPoint.
- Ability to work both individually and in a collaborative, team-based environment.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, high-volume, deadline-oriented environment.
- Experience creating artwork for business-to-business marketing campaigns.
- Experience with print and image retouching.
- Knowledge of the financial industry or financial technology.
- Understanding of concepts behind branding and data-driven content.
- Experience with the Acrolinx content optimization platform, Jira issue tracking system, and/or Templafy template management platform.
We’re a diverse group of visionary innovators who provide trading and workflow automation software, high-value analytics, and strategic consulting to corporations, central banks, financial institutions, and governments. Founded in 1999, we’ve achieved tremendous growth by bringing together some of the best and most successful financial technology companies in the world.
•Over 2,000 of the world’s leading corporations, including 50% of the Fortune 500 and 30% of the world’s central banks, trust ION solutions to manage their cash, in-house banking, commodity supply chain, trading and risk.
•Over 800 of the world’s leading banks and broker-dealers use our electronic trading platforms to operate the world’s financial market infrastructure.
With 10,000 employees and offices in more than 40 cities around the globe, ION is a rapidly expanding and dynamic group.
At ION, we offer careers that provide many opportunities: To invent. To design. To collaborate. To build. To transform businesses and empower people around the world to do more, faster and better than before. Imagine what you can do and experience. This is where you can do your best work.
ION is committed to maintaining a supportive and inclusive environment for people with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We respect the varied identities, abilities, cultures, and traditions of the individuals who comprise our organization and recognize the value that different backgrounds and points of view bring to our business.
ION adheres to an equal employment opportunity policy that prohibits discriminatory practices or harassment against applicants or employees based on any legally impermissible factor.