About the job
Our Graduate Program (aka Leadership Development Program) for data scientists and analysts is a three-year career acceleration program crafted for new graduates who share our passion for growth and technology evolution.
Through job rotations, coaching, training sessions, mentoring, and continuous feedback, you will gain hands-on experience of the state-of-the-art methodologies and technologies used in our agile product development organization.
· A master’s degree in a STEM discipline
· You must have obtained your degree in the past 1 year, or be studying for it now.·
· Some experience in Python or R scripting for data analysis and visualization.·
· Knowledge of BI tools (Power BI/Tableau, Excel) is a plus.·
· A good level of written and spoken English (B2) and Italian (B1 minimum).·
· Excellent team working and collaboration skills.·
· You are an Italian resident or planning to relocate to Italy.·
· If you’re from a non-EU country, you must have a valid EU visa or work permit.
Contract and locations
· Contract Type: Full-time, permanent contract.
· Location: Pisa.
Enjoy a hybrid work culture that offers the best of remote flexibility and in-person collaboration.
We’re a diverse group of visionary innovators who provide trading and workflow automation software, data, and business insights to corporations, central banks, financial institutions, and governments. We are a truly global company; we employ 13,000+ people at 60+ offices and serve 4,800+ customers worldwide.
The Leadership Development Program opportunity is also available within the ION Group family of companies.
According to the Italian Law (L.68/99) please note that candidates from the disability list will be given priority.
Due to the high volume of applications, only those candidates that meet the required criteria for selection will be contacted.
Please do not apply if you don’t currently have the legal right to work in Italy, or if that right is just about to expire, or if that right has restrictions imposed which would prevent you from undertaking a full-time employment contract.