Data Research Analyst – M&A – 7469
Main duties and responsibilities include:
- Performing desktop research on real-time Equity Capital markets transactions
- Interpreting financial data and other financial information in relation to M&A transactions
- Quality checking the historical database to ensure it reflects and provides a consistent high standard of data and analysis
- Analyzing specific transactions to determine whether or not they meet the database inclusion criteria
- Cleaning and updating the database to ensure that deal records, company records and individual profiles are accurate and comprehensive
- Tracking and updating a specific universe of private equity firms in terms of their activity.
Following qualifications are expected for an ideal candidate:
- Fluency, including knowledge of business terminology, in English and Chinese;
- A Business, Finance, Economics degree or equivalent preferred but not essential;
- Detail-oriented, diligent and with a genuine interest in M&A/Corporate Finance
- Understanding of financial statements;
- Good computer skills (especially Excel); Other programming language such as python is a plus.
- Highly numerate;
- Knowledge of research methodologies.
Get notified for similar jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts