Cedacri is part of ION Group, a community of visionary innovators, dedicated to providing pioneering software and consultancy services to financial institutions, trading firms, central banks, governments, and corporations around the world. We strive to simplify the way people work. We do that by providing workflow and process automation software, as well as providing real-time data and business intelligence to help people make better decisions. We are 13,000+ employees, 60+ global offices, and over 4,800+ customers worldwide.
We are looking for talented professionals to grow their career as Data Center Architect
For the strengthening of the Midrange System Unit, we are looking for brilliant professionals to join the infrastructure team.
The ideal candidate will experience a dynamic, fast-paced and innovative environment and will collaborate with cross-functional teams to achieve technology and business objectives.
Your duties and responsibilities
· Design and develop data center architecture, considering business needs and industry best practices
· Define and implement policies and procedures for data center management, security, and maintenance
· Collaborate with infrastructure and networking teams to ensure connectivity, resilience, and scalability of data center infrastructure
· Evaluate and select suppliers of data center hardware, software, and services
· Manage and coordinate the implementation of new solutions and technologies within data centers
· Perform performance monitoring, troubleshooting and optimization of data center infrastructures
· Define and implement security, backup, and disaster recovery policies to protect data and ensure business continuity
· Maintain accurate documentation of data center architecture, configurations, and changes
We might ask you to perform other tasks and duties as your role expands.
Your skills, experience, and qualifications required.
· Degree in computer science, computer engineering or a related field
· In-depth knowledge of data center technologies, including servers, storage, networking, virtualization, and cloud computing
· Expertise in planning and implementing security, backup, and disaster recovery policies
· Knowledge of industry best practices and regulations related to data center management
· Ability to analyze and solve complex problems
· Relevant certifications, such as Data Center Certified Associate (DCCA) or Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) Data Center, are an advantage.
What we offer:
Permanent employment contract.
According to the Italian Law (L.68/99) please note that candidates from the disability list will be given priority.