We’re a diverse group of visionary innovators who provide trading and workflow automation software, high-value analytics, and strategic consulting to corporations, central banks, financial institutions, and governments. More than 40% of the world’s largest companies use our solutions. Founded in 1999, we’ve achieved tremendous growth by bringing together some of the best and most successful financial technology companies in the world.
• Over 2,000 of the world’s leading corporations, including 50% of the Fortune 500 and 30% of the world’s central banks, trust ION solutions to manage their cash, in-house banking, commodity supply chain, trading and risk.
• Over 800 of the world’s leading banks and broker-dealers use our electronic trading platforms to operate the world’s financial market infrastructure.
With 10,000 employees and offices in more than 40 cities around the globe, ION is a rapidly expanding and dynamic group.
At ION, we offer careers that provide many opportunities: To invent. To design. To collaborate. To build. To transform businesses and empower people around the world to do more, faster and better than before. Imagine what you can do and experience. This is where you can do your best work.
Role: Data Analyst
What you’ll need to know:
· Accurately maintain data required to support client trading systems
· Enriching the data with efficient data collection mechanism and build data ware house to query the historical data.
· Perform exploratory, descriptive and predictive analysis on data to draw actionable insights related to customers and products, and make better recommendations.
· Working with support and product teams to analyse the historical data of customer platforms and issues, draw patterns, build metrics/KPI's and monitoring them.
· Take existing data outputs in order to extract, mine and provide necessary reports to Client service and service management teams.
· Building real-time dashboards for different teams to facilitate data driven decisions in a quick and efficient way.
· Collate internal information on volumes/users within ION deployed systems and report where necessary
· Merge different internal reports on various data, prepare external reports and sending a monthly update on current trends/developments
Duties and Responsibilities
Skills & Experience:
The candidate will be adept at carrying out in-depth analysis, juggling multiple tasks,
managing priorities and working in a fast paced and delivery focussed environment.
· Logical, analytical thinking with capability to interrogate and analyse data with relevant experience in standard reports and dashboards generation.
· Data Analysis experience, preferably from a service management background.
· Fully proficient with Excel and excellent Pivot tables knowledge.
· Programming skills preferably R, SQL, Python.
· An understanding or proficiency in business intelligence and reporting tool technologies – Microsoft Power BI and SQL Server Reporting Services.
· Data Visualization and Descriptive modelling experience is highly desirable.
· A degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.