The LCM domain is currently building Primary Issuance for next gen DebtWire.
Our CLOs and Private Credit offerings are key features. You will be in the forefront of client value creation by enabling the next phase in next gen DebtWire.
The role requires a high level of attention to details and ability to work under tight deadlines. The successful candidate should demonstrate a high level of motivation, initiative and resilience when handling multiple projects. You will be liaising with clients, validating intelligence and data as well as collaborating on editorial content.
- The Ion Analytics Data team serves as the content experts on global capital markets within Ion Analytics and delivers world class content to Ion Analytics clients. Creditflux is the leading information source worldwide for the rapidly evolving market for credit funds and CLOs and is the publication of choice for many market professionals including all types of investors, dealers, brokers, analysts and service providers. The group is responsible for the collection, validation of vast amounts of market intelligence and data and thereby instrumental to the organization’s global success.
- Data Reconciliation
- Actively connect with clients to reconcile data across CLOs, Funds and Private credit
- Owns and manage relationships across fund managers
- Ensure reconciliation partners database is up to date
- Data Coverage & Quality
- Ensure data ingestion in a timely way
- Owns prioritisation work across Funds, CLOs and Private Credit
- Ensure data quality is at the highest standards
- Work in an agile way to incorporate feedback and improve data coverage and quality
- Collaboration with Editorial
- Ensure LCM domain data is prominent in our publications
- Work closely with the Creditflux editorial team on intelligence pieces
- Client Value
- Work closely with other functions within IONA to successfully fulfil the client strategy
- Create added client value through expansion of coverage or enabling better data taxonomy.
Required Skills, Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Experience using MS Excel to create reports/analysis
- Experience using SQL, Python or other data science tools
- Strong industry content expertise
- Understanding of investment banking and capital markets
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Strong work ethic;
- Keen to learn with inquisitive nature;
- Ability to work independently;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Ability to collaborate with colleagues globally;
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail;
- Proactive approach to work;
- Strong interest in financial markets
- Attention to detail with ability to analyze large data sets
We’re a diverse group of visionary innovators who provide trading and workflow automation software, high-value analytics, and strategic consulting to corporations, central banks, financial institutions, and governments. Founded in 1999, we’ve achieved tremendous growth by bringing together some of the best and most successful financial technology companies in the world.
Over 2,000 of the world’s leading corporations, including 50% of the Fortune 500 and 30% of the world’s central banks, trust ION solutions to manage their cash, in-house banking, commodity supply chain, trading, and risk.
Over 800 of the world’s leading banks and broker-dealers use our electronic trading platforms to operate the world’s financial market infrastructure.
Within ION Analytics we help clients find advantage in a world of information overload and fragmented systems. Our business information solutions blend expert journalism and analytics with data to help banks, advisors, investors, law firms and corporations find opportunities in markets ranging from equities and fixed income to infrastructure and private equity.
On our platform clients can break through silos to originate opportunities, find buyers, and use resources efficiently, and our advanced workflow automation tools cut through the noise to deliver personalized, targeted information that saves time and effort, and drives better decisions.
ION is a rapidly expanding and dynamic group with 13,000 employees and offices in more than 40 cities around the globe, Our ever-expanding global footprint, cutting edge products, and over 40,000 customers worldwide provide an unparalleled career experience for those who share our vision.