Credit Research Analyst – Contractor – 9827
Key Responsibilities :
- Diligently and accurately collect relevant publicly available data to be incorporated in next gen Debtwire’s proprietary predictive models and capital structures.
- Produce periodic single-credit, sector and macro reports on Macau gaming and Indian corporates.
- Interact with subscribers electronically and personally to discuss credit and macro analysis.
- Assist in various weekly, monthly, quarterly, and special reports and ad-hoc projects.
Required Skills, Educational Qualification :
- Have 3+ years experience as either a credit or equity analyst.
- Naturally curious and driven to figure out how to analyze complex situations and be tenacious in obtaining information.
- Excellent understanding of financial statements: income statement, balance sheet and cash flows and the drive to thoroughly read the information supporting the financial statements.
- A thorough understanding of debt and equity securities and the markets they trade in is required including some knowledge of bankruptcy processes.
- Strong English writing skills required. Additional Asian languages will be considered a plus.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Excel and Word.
- Excellent writing skills, with the ability to build a thesis and reach a conclusion in a structured manner is required.
- Ability to work in a team-based environment, with a sense of teamwork and cooperation
- Ability to manage workflow under strict deadlines.
- Candidates should be prepared to take a data analysis and writing test.
Get notified for similar jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts