Cedacri is part of ION Group, a community of visionary innovators, dedicated to providing pioneering software and consultancy services to financial institutions, trading firms, central banks, governments, and corporations around the world. We strive to simplify the way people work. We do that by providing workflow and process automation software, as well as providing real-time data and business intelligence to help people make better decisions. We are 13,000+ employees, 60+ global offices, and over 4,800+ customers worldwide.
For the strengthening of the Legal unit, we are looking for brilliant professionals with previous experience as corporate secretary (preferred notary public office or law firms).
Selected candidates will be placed in a dynamic, fast-paced and innovative environment and will collaborate with cross-functional teams to achieve technology and business objectives.
Your duties and responsibilities
• Manage the Secretariat function of the Group's Corporate Boards in compliance with the confidentiality required
• Provide for the convening of Corporate Bodies (Shareholders' Meetings, Board of Directors, and Endoconsiliar Committees)
• Oversee and collect the documentation to be submitted to the Corporate Bodies for examination and coordinate the forwarding of documentation to them
• Organise the meetings of the Corporate Bodies and act as secretary taking the minutes
• Interact with the notary public for the holding of extraordinary meetings of the Corporate Bodies
• Take care of the preparation of the minutes of the meetings of the Corporate Bodies and the subsequent transcription in the Corporate Book
• Ensure the issuance of extracts of minutes for operational needs and the maintenance of the Share Securities deposited at the registered office
• Collaborate with the Control Boards (Board of Auditors, Supervisory Board) at their request and manage the fulfilments related to the issue of shares, bonds and similar assimilated
• Support with the contract negotiation in all matters related to contractual arrangements
• Assist with the drafting and/or review of contracts
Your skills, experience, and qualifications required
• Master's degree in Law
• 3-5 years of qualified experience within corporations, legal firms or notary public office
• Attention to details and excellent organization skills
• Knowledge of legalities
• Strong consultancy skills and note take and typing
• Critical thinking skills
• Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills
• Excellent knowledge of the English language
What we offer:
Permanent employment contract
Important notes: According to the Italian Law (L.68/99) please note that candidates from the disability list will be given priority.